Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most important facial feature?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Imo the nose is the most important facial feature, It needs to be smaller than the mouth whilst not very wide or bulbous if either one is violated it will ruin the entire facial harmony since its right in the middle of your face.

NOT INCLUDING BONE STREUCTURE NO NO JAWS OR HEADSHAPE

Last edited:
Jaw is the Law.

The latest scientific studies suggest: big nose = big dik

I'd say the jaw area

eye area,
but facial harmony is most important

eye area,
but facial harmony is most important
yeah i agree, people keep rating based on single facial feature but facial harmony matters more imo

Imo the nose is the most important facial feature, It needs to be smaller than the mouth whilst not very wide or bulbous if either one is violated it will ruin the entire facial harmony since its right in the middle of your face.

NOT INCLUDING BONE STREUCTURE NO NO JAWS OR HEADSHAPE
I agree with you, nose is definitely the most important for foids. If you are a white, slim foid with a small nose you are automatically a high tier becky

I’d say eyes. It’s crazy how many cult leaders, school shooters etc had/have big ass prey eyes. They had to throw away their lives To a cause because they couldn’t participate in the Normie cause of getting pussy

purple eyes. if you have purple eyes you dont need anything else. in 2030 purple eyes will be the bare minimum

purple eyes. if you have purple eyes you dont need anything else. in 2030 purple eyes will be the bare minimum
just be an anime character bro.

I don’t know why people here are obsessed with hunter eyes, I have them and it makes me look like a serial killer, lots of good looking guys have large bug eyes yet it doesn’t change what foids think of them.

Maxilla. If one has a really good maxilla, he they can't be ugly in most cases.

Height

If you’re shorter than women it is absolutely over for you and there’s nothing you can do about it
We’re discussing the most important facial feature

The outline and nose

I'd say jaw is the most important and eyes are the second most important.
Height is also very important but if we're strictly talking about facial features....