Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the probability an Asian Incel can get a 9/10 Stacy?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Asian Incel - can't even get laid at all in his country. Social outcast and reject.

If he's already incel in his country, what are the odds he can get a 9/10 Stacy in America?

Not just a one time fuck but actual long term relationship. As in she's loyal to him and won't cheat despite all the Chads and Tyrones and normies orbiting her and wanting to fuck her.

What is the probability for that to happen?

How does that compare with odds of winning a million dollars? Or getting hit with lighting? Or getting killed in a terrorist attack? Or an untrained fighter knocking out Mayweather?

0%

Winning the lottery, getting hit by lightning, getting killed in an attack, and knocking out mayweather all have greater than 0 odds. An Asian incel getting a 9/10 Stacy has exactly 0 chance, unless kidnapping constitutes “getting” a stacy lol

Uh

zero I think

Or maybe not. There are a tiny tiny microscopic amount of girls with some kinds of psychological issues like daddy issues or dependence on certain characteristics in a man, technically there could be a 9/10 stacy who meets said Asian Incel and he for whatever reason fills a pathological psychological void that woman has, then the incel can technically have a successful relationship with her, because the woman will be having her pathological needs and desires met, and may never break out of those weird ass desires.

Or idk maybe she'd want to have a submissive weak husband and that turns her on immensely, and incel is perfect candidate for beta faggot husband she can dominate.

There are certain extremely rare cases like that in which a 9 or 10/10 stacy would go apeshit with lust for little asian incel, but I couldnt tell you exactly how rare that is, no idea

The same probably that a single sperm cell fertilizes an egg.

ZERO, for an actual faithful relationship.
Fkfk

This guy is with this white foid, but in order to get her, he had to buy her a whole streaming setup and pc, so she can whore her body on twitch every single day, she is also not faithful to him at all, as there is a video of her participating in a gangbang with a bunch of white guys (Of course she denied it was her, despite loads of things in the video indicating that is is her), it is also likely he has paid for multiple surgeries, performed on her.

Last edited:
I think we can ballpark from imagining it this way:

If you imagine 100 ricemen all going out into America, would even one of them get a 9/10 Stacy? Absolutely not. 30%+ will be celibate right off the bat. So it's definitely <1%.

What about 1000 ricemen? Maybe if one became a millionaire/billionaire. But not good odds here on a 9/10 Stacy either way.

10,000 ricemen? Maybe possible.

100,000 ricemen? Starts becoming reasonable to expect just because at least one of those guys will inevitably become really, really rich.

So I'd say somewhere between 1/1,000 and 1/100,000. Primarily depends on how rich they become since looks and chance won't do it alone.

It depends.

In China, it's fairly common for statusmaxxed second generation billionaire sons to buy 10/10 women as permanent live-in mistresses.
that's fucking based what the fuck
here in the west they would be called misogynistic pigs and crucified for objectifying women by jealous roasties or some bs

that's fucking based what the fuck
here in the west they would be called misogynistic pigs and crucified for objectifying women by jealous roasties or some bs
I didn't read the thread in proper context before making that comment, so I went ahead and deleted it before seeing your post.

In any event, I more or less agree with your sentiment. The Chinese are a very...realistic people. Even their women acknowledge what it's really all about, without the same stigma you'd have in the West. 'Gold digging' is expected of women in China. And no one bats an eye. It works out well for men...at least men who have money.

White men traditionally could have a good advantage there as well...but since Winnie The Pooh got in...the country has become very nationalistic.

Uh

zero I think

Or maybe not. There are a tiny tiny microscopic amount of girls with some kinds of psychological issues like daddy issues or dependence on certain characteristics in a man, technically there could be a 9/10 stacy who meets said Asian Incel and he for whatever reason fills a pathological psychological void that woman has, then the incel can technically have a successful relationship with her, because the woman will be having her pathological needs and desires met, and may never break out of those weird ass desires.

Or idk maybe she'd want to have a submissive weak husband and that turns her on immensely, and incel is perfect candidate for beta faggot husband she can dominate.

There are certain extremely rare cases like that in which a 9 or 10/10 stacy would go apeshit with lust for little asian incel, but I couldnt tell you exactly how rare that is, no idea

It never began for ricecels in America :feelsrope:

No way. Even my possibility to ascension is higher than a ricecel's ascension with a 9 stacy

Even I have a higher chance of getting a 9/10 Stacy who stays faithful to me by going to Germany and Immigrant maxing . I am 183 cm and she will probably be 200 cm , my white mommy dream may one day become a reality. Zesto has a higher chance of getting laid than this , all of us have a chance of getting a 9/10 faithful Stacy virgin wife , but it won't happen. Like all of us have a chance of becoming the god emperor of the world but it also probably won't happen.

Honestly at this point its in the negatives

0%. Lol @ incels going for Stacies :lul:

Are you rich? You could if you were rich. Fidelity and love are not for sale tho, just accept that and move on to the next Stacy, like Leo DiCaprio.

You have a higher chance of winning the lottery than getting a white Stacy as an Asiancel. Even ER understood this, he bought lotto tickets hoping to win so he could moneymaxx to ascension, it never worked out for him.

Idk about the exact probability. But I'm damn sure when a ricecel is trying to get a 9/10 American Stacy is like a retard trying to checkmate Garry Kasparov with only 2 knights

negative infinity percent

View attachment 70143
This guy is with this white foid, but in order to get her, he had to buy her a whole streaming setup and pc, so she can whore her body on twitch every single day, she is also not faithful to him at all, as there is a video of her participating in a gangbang with a bunch of white guys (Of course she denied it was her, despite loads of things in the video indicating that is is her), it is also likely he has paid for multiple surgeries, performed on her.

Can he animemaxx? Land him a fujoshi or something who just so happens to not live with a bunch of cats.

"Hahaha, I am a very beautiful man. And white people worshipped me at school. They all looked at me with envy when I pulled up in my BMW. My family is very rich, and I will impregnate lots of beautiful blonde white women and create superior Eurasian children who will grow up with lots of money and bully your ugly degenerate children if they ever cross them."

9/10? Not even most chads date 9/10 girls. If you are willing to betabux, sure.

Higher than a brown man

some twitch whore is married to a Chang, her name's Amouranth

View attachment 70143

also the girl who got gangbanged in a video is STpeach

Last edited:
-103432198132908290182902801981231238129018901238123098191238146080795890368905851308%.

The same probability as a New Guinean tribesman winning a Nobel Physics prize

Or, perhaps, as a wealthy Chinese or Japanese businessman hiring an Eastern European Natasha

Last edited:
Are you rich? You could if you were rich. Fidelity and love are not for sale tho, just accept that and move on to the next Stacy, like Leo DiCaprio.

tbh. look at tigerbelly and his gf.

K-popmaxxing would guarantee him a slightly below to just average looking JB.

Depends, how rich is the asian and is he a Chang? Middle class and average looking? Probably close to 0% chance.

Only rich giga Chang’s get 9/10’s, but I doubt they are even loyal then. Probably get cucked by Chad.

Asian Incel - can't even get laid at all in his country. Social outcast and reject.

If he's already incel in his country, what are the odds he can get a 9/10 Stacy in America?

Not just a one time fuck but actual long term relationship. As in she's loyal to him and won't cheat despite all the Chads and Tyrones and normies orbiting her and wanting to fuck her.

What is the probability for that to happen?

How does that compare with odds of winning a million dollars? Or getting hit with lighting? Or getting killed in a terrorist attack? Or an untrained fighter knocking out Mayweather?
Moneymaxxing

Moneymaxx and pick up a Ukrainian mail-order bride.

If we are talking about a white Stacy he probably has a better chance than an average white guy.

The same possibility ER had of getting a 9/10 blonde from Beverly Hills. 0.