Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the universal best counter argument against this?

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
So literally everyone knows that if you ever argue with a normie on inceldom literally 99% of the time they will bring the argument "my friend XY has XY and still got a girlfriend". Seeing as you will literally see this argument every single time i am wondering what is the best response you can give to these people? And seeing how even if you give them a good counter argument, it will inevitable lead to some big tree map of counter arguments. So i dont know if someone has done this already on the forums but if not it would be nice to create like a tree map of possible arguments that would directly follow up after this famous normie argument. As in just creating a tree of possible counter arguments and just theoretically going back and forth until every possible argument has a direct counter on here so everytime im forced to argue with one of those retards again i can just check the tree and have the best argument instantly available. But yea for starter, what is the best counter argument against this shit? I can think of too many to really decide. But at the same time none of them is really bulletproof. What do you think?

Exception to the rule does not invalidate the rule?

Exception to the rule does not invalidate the rule?
Yes but that argument has so many flaws. First of all it still indicates that it is POSSIBLE to get a girlfriend which is more than enough for them. It doesn't matter if the possibility is 1 in a million, if its possible then you can do it and thats how they think. If this makes sense doesn't matter but the thing is, it makes sense for them. All they will think is that the guy just had a really amazing personality instead of the girl just being the one in a million that doesn't care. This argument will not change their mind 100%.
Also its impossible to objectively compare in exactly what situation person XY is. The normie could even just be stupid enough to consider them ugly when they aren't even ugly. Neither you nor them would ever know the full details of the situation on how that guy got laid so if you plan to go in that direction eg, saying "hes probably a betabux" is not going to work first of all because you cannot know if he really is so just bringing up and testing like 100 different reasons on why he might get laid for reasons that aren't related to his looks or his personality will just make you look stupid.

Last edited:
Yes but that argument has so many flaws. First of all it still indicates that it is POSSIBLE to get a girlfriend which is more than enough for them. It doesn't matter if the possibility is 1 in a million, if its possible then you can do it and thats how they think. If this makes sense doesn't matter but the thing is, it makes sense for them. All they will think is that the guy just had a really amazing personality instead of the girl just being the one in a million that doesn't care. This argument will not change their mind 100%.
Just say that the odds are stacked against them.

Just say that the odds are stacked against them.
They don't care how low your odds are. They will argue that you are able to increase your odds by doing certain things. (Taking a shower, getting a haircut, working out and shit like that) So they are not going to judge you based on your current or real odds, but only based on your potential odds. Their inability to accurately judge your potential odds will thus ultimately in 99% of cases lead them to believe that your odds are indeed high enough to get laid so they won't care.

Normgroids have no concept of being a sub 5 male

Dismiss it entirely.

Dismiss it entirely.
If you dismiss they will think they are right and it will just manifest their bluepilled opinion even more. Avoiding it alltogether will lead to the same problem.

Arguing is pointless and has been for decades now

No one is willing to admit they're wrong. Arguments only really end when one person gets bored of responding

If you dismiss they will think they are right and it will just manifest their bluepilled opinion even more. Avoiding it alltogether will lead to the same problem.

Who gives a shit? Let them think that they're right, what difference does it make to you?

In the end, reality proves them wrong anyway.

Stop trying to prove your point to normies, and let the memes write themselvs.

Call it for what it is.

Arguing is pointless and has been for decades now

No one is willing to admit they're wrong. Arguments only really end when one person gets bored of responding
If they are the one that gets bored of responding then thats a win in my book.
It literally means they have no easy way of countering your arguments so it SHOULD atleast make you question your own believes.
Who gives a shit? Let them think that they're right, what difference does it make to you?

In the end, reality proves them wrong anyway.

Stop trying to prove your point to normies, and let the memes write themselvs.

Call it for what it is.
Yea if you live in complete isolation interacting with literally nobody. But if not then you will be forced to explain this to anyone that is going to interact with you if you like it or not, eg my parents or online friends that i don't just wanna leave just because of this.

Last edited:
If they are the one that gets bored of responding then thats a win in my book.
It literally means they have no easy way of countering your arguments so it SHOULD atleast make you question your own believes.

Yea if you live in complete isolation interacting with literally nobody. But if not then you will be forced to explain this to anyone that is going to interact with you if you like it or not, eg my parents or online friends that i don't just wanna leave just because of this.
You're the one forcing yourself to argue with these idiots, and in the process endure unnecessary humiliation. The black pill is correct, you know it, we know it, that's good enough.

Everyone here is alone because we're deemed genetically unfit by women. This is the truth we have to face every day, and is the essence of the black pill. If some deluded blue-pilled faggot doesn't want to believe it, then leave him with his head buried in the sand.

Leave it at that.

...or do what you want, you're the one fighting a losing battle trying to debate with idiots about reality.

First off you have to verify the normies claim that this ugly man is actually ugly.. and then verify that the man is in a current relationship with a girl. For example by checking the girls Facebook page to see if she has 'in a relationship' with the guy.

Normies have been known to say that some 6'2, jacked guy who does have an ugly face is 'ugly'.

I had this kind of argument once. "He is 5'4 and still has a 6'1 giga stacy!1!!". He forgot to mention that he is american with 150k a year, and she is an illegal alien from Ukraine. And of course when she got the permanent greencard she ran away.

They are getting used, thats it, women only pretend to love nonchads

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence

i think debating a normie is fruitless in general but when confronted by this platitude its best to simply ask for a picture of said "friend" or inquire about characteristics such as face, height, status, wealth, etc. Also having a girlfriend or 'relationship' doesn't always automatically mean a sex life if sub8 male, odds are hes just a betabux/emotional tampon. You're right they will come up with a tree of counter points but its because they just aren't blackpilled and lack even basic awareness of how looks effect life.

So literally everyone knows that if you ever argue with a normie on inceldom literally 99% of the time they will bring the argument "my friend XY has XY and still got a girlfriend". Seeing as you will literally see this argument every single time i am wondering what is the best response you can give to these people? And seeing how even if you give them a good counter argument, it will inevitable lead to some big tree map of counter arguments. So i dont know if someone has done this already on the forums but if not it would be nice to create like a tree map of possible arguments that would directly follow up after this famous normie argument. As in just creating a tree of possible counter arguments and just theoretically going back and forth until every possible argument has a direct counter on here so everytime im forced to argue with one of those retards again i can just check the tree and have the best argument instantly available. But yea for starter, what is the best counter argument against this shit? I can think of too many to really decide. But at the same time none of them is really bulletproof. What do you think?
I think they were trained to hate and destroy....

View: https://youtu.be/p5-1HG2oU_M

There are probably always some minor amount of exceptions, but the best you can do is have an arsenal of blackpill science studies at the ready (such as the ones compiled on the blackpill science article over on incels.wiki) to demonstrate that women are both hugely more picky and have a gigantic advantage on sex. You can also show the stats on most men not ever reproducing and the stats on male virginity vs female virginity where male virginity is due to lack of options whole female virginity is not — basically you have to make yourself a Google doc with the study names and take steps where you can use them casually to win these types of arguments.

Usually when an ugly man is with an attractive woman it’s because he’s high status and/or wealthy — alternatively maybe there’s some bizarre religious brainwashing of the woman going on at that point, who tf knows.
Actually the OP of that thread did a good job flipping their logic on its head.

Last edited: