Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is this man vs bear bullshit im seeing everywhere?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Im not low iq enough to understand.

why would i prefer finding a bear at night next to me instead of a man.

How is a man more dangerous than a bear?

Whats going on?

Do these whores wearing revealing designed clothes to make the man look at them, who also get shitfaced drunk at a party and return home at 6am in a uber, are they all getting raped and beaten by men everyday for them to prefer hanging out with a bear?

Whats the female logic be cooking here? I seriously cannot cant mang i cannot can anymore.

they want bbc (big bear cock)

Whats going on?

Do these whores wearing revealing designed clothes to make the man look at them, who also get shitfaced drunk at a party and return home at 6am in a uber, are they all getting raped and beaten by men everyday for them to prefer hanging out with a bear?

Whats the female logic be cooking here? I seriously cannot cant mang i cannot can anymore.
They get off to drama. They like seeing men be mad at something that they can't control

Whats going on?
Just hyterical foids being hysterical foids, losing their minds over the fact that nonattractive men exist and might even sometimes exist near them.

This is the only "man vs bear" stuff worthy of reacting to tbh:feelshaha::feelshmm::feelsjuice::

ae986baf854f5ef5796a466fcb30bc85.jpg
a9rBP1K_700b.jpg
cc4f91797e8e3ec76e820bb86432666b.jpg

Just hyterical foids being hysterical foids, losing their minds over the fact that nonattractive men exist and might even sometimes exist near them.

This is the only "man vs bear" stuff worthy of reacting to tbh:feelshaha::feelshmm::feelsjuice::

ae986baf854f5ef5796a466fcb30bc85.jpg
a9rBP1K_700b.jpg
cc4f91797e8e3ec76e820bb86432666b.jpg
Bears me :feelshmm:

It's a tiktokfag trend asking if foids would rather be in a forest with a man or a bear. Most of them picked the bear

It's a tiktokfag trend asking if foids would rather be in a forest with a man or a bear. Most of them picked the bear
great example of foid iq and logic. all retards

Whats going on?

They want to get raped by a bear

Man vs radiohead bear
radiohead-bear-suit-halloween.jpg

Every man is a rapist serial killer

Whats going on?

The man might be a cockroach looking chink

Should’ve put man in “”