Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is this site’s official philosophy on ascension?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Are users on this site supposed to have given up and just LDAR?

Is one a fakecel for trying to ascend via dating apps / approach.

Is one a fakecel for getting ghosted?

Please tell me your personal opinions, personally I’m only living to ascend... if I get to the point of LDAR I’d rather just rope honestly

There is no official philosophy of any kind. If a person ascend, they dont have to make an official resignation or get their membership banned if no one else know.

I personally think trying to ascend is a painful and pointless endeavour, but don't think there should be a site-wite policy against it.

If you do ascend, don't brag about it. But quite frankly, if you ascended, you were never an incel in the first place.

Are users on this site supposed to have given up and just LDAR?

Is one a fakecel for trying to ascend via dating apps / approach.

Is one a fakecel for getting ghosted?

Please tell me your personal opinions, personally I’m only living to ascend... if I get to the point of LDAR I’d rather just rope honestly
There is no philosophy. This is just a place to went.
Some are LARPERS.
Some are Fakecels.
Some are edgy kids going through a phase.

I personally think trying to ascend is a painful and pointless endeavour, but don't think there should be a site-wite policy against it.

If you do ascend, don't brag about it. But quite frankly, if you ascended, you were never an incel in the first place.
Correct, good to know
There is no philosophy. This is just a place to went.
Some are LARPERS.
Some are Fakecels.
Some are edgy kids going through a phase.
What are you

Is one a fakecel for trying to ascend via dating apps / approach
On the contrary. If you never seriously tried to ascend, you're the fakecel in my book. If you're truly hideous you can pull off calling yourself incel without ever trying, but most here aren't that ugly + you don't get to see the vast majority of men here so anyone could LARP.

On the contrary. If you never seriously tried to ascend, you're the fakecel in my book. If you're truly hideous you can pull off calling yourself incel without ever trying, but most here aren't that ugly + you don't get to see the vast majority of men here so anyone could LARP.
Based response honestly. I see a lot of self-proclaimed trucels who have never even tried. Unfortunately due to the nature of biologically , males must approach +90% of the time. One must at least have tried with a few foids to call himself an incel

If you care about “ascending” then go to looksmax. This place is just for venting out your problems and to discuss the blackpill and inceldom.

If you care about “ascending” then go to looksmax. This place is just for venting out your problems and to discuss the blackpill and inceldom.
You seriously don’t care about ascending? Then why do you live?

You seriously don’t care about ascending? Then why do you live?
Because ascending is literally impossible. People who ascend (have unpaid sex) are fakecels. I just try to cope and LDAR. Hopefully sexbots come out in the future

Because ascending is literally impossible. People who ascend (have unpaid sex) are fakecels. I just try to cope and LDAR. Hopefully sexbots come out in the future
It’s not impossible as painful as it is to say, an incel simply has to jump through 500 hoops where a chad would jump through 1 and a normie maybe 50, by the time most incels are 30+ I assume that at least 50% will have ascended

Based response honestly. I see a lot of self-proclaimed trucels who have never even tried. Unfortunately due to the nature of biologically , males must approach +90% of the time. One must at least have tried with a few foids to call himself an incel
People say that Chad doesn't have to approach, which is true, but truth is, normies get some action here and there and they have to approach for it.

People say that Chad doesn't have to approach, which is true, but truth is, normies get some action here and there and they have to approach for it.
Some normies even try with every girl in a nightclub near closing time , they basically know that they are low value but that they will pick up one foid if they ask all of them

Some normies even try with every girl in a nightclub near closing time , they basically know that they are low value but that they will pick up one foid if they ask all of them
I have witnessed men as low as low tier normie kissing through mass approaching. Meanwhile, guys here who are young and probably look better than the guys I saw never tried and call anyone who even shook hands with a female fakecel. JFL.

It's not to deny that Chad has it 100.000.000 times better than both incels and failed normies. Sub8 law has some truth to it because your life get exponentially better each point up the scale, but calling anyone who got some leftover crumbles from a fat and ugly drunk foid through MASSIVE effort fakecel when you yourself never put any effort is ragefuel IMO.

I have witnessed men as low as low tier normie kissing through mass approaching. Meanwhile, guys here who are young and probably look better than the guys I saw never tried and call anyone who even shook hands with a female fakecel. JFL.

It's not to deny that Chad has it 100.000.000 times better than both incels and failed normies. Sub8 law has some truth to it because your life get exponentially better each point up the scale, but calling anyone who got some leftover crumbles from a fat and ugly drunk foid through MASSIVE effort fakecel when you yourself never put any effort is ragefuel IMO.
Yep for sure, I think most incels now Desiré a high value foid because they know of the Blackpill and the biologically impact appearance has on society, they have become jaded because of the nature of the world. The truth is we, we have to accept that everything is fucked and try as hard as we can

Yep for sure, I think most incels now Desiré a high value foid because they know of the Blackpill and the biologically impact appearance has on society, they have become jaded because of the nature of the world. The truth is we, we have to accept that everything is fucked and try as hard as we can
At least try as hard as you can before giving up. Then you can give up with a clear conscience and proclaim yourself as an incel.

22, right now I am more of a fakecel than thee, I know that men are still developing even until 30s and 40s, have you seriously not noticed any increase in SMV as your age increased?
You can try and ascend with 16-18 year olds idk

22, right now I am more of a fakecel than thee, I know that men are still developing even until 30s and 40s, have you seriously not noticed any increase in SMV as your age increased?
Nah, I only get uglier and balder with age and money is cope. Money can at best secure you an old and subpar fixed prostitute (betabuxx). And even that, only for a while, since no-fault divorce rape hits only Chad nowadays, let alone some ugly dude.

You can try and ascend with 16-18 year olds idk
Already tried a lot and failed, unfortunately.

Nah, I only get uglier and balder with age and money is cope. Money can at best secure you an old and subpar fixed prostitute (betabuxx). And even that, only for a while, since no-fault divorce rape hits only Chad nowadays, let alone some ugly dude.

Already tried a lot and failed, unfortunately.
Fucking brutal, I have seen first hand subhuman thirty year olds as well as 6’ 5 tyrones / 6 ‘ 3 chads still slaying and being orbited by foids

Fucking brutal, I have seen first hand subhuman thirty year olds as well as 6’ 5 tyrones / 6 ‘ 3 chads still slaying and being orbited by foids
Some men manage to keep their hair and good looks until their 40s even, but most peak at late teens/early 20s and then only ever get uglier.

I don't understand the point of gatekeeping. But then I don't understand the point of LARPing here.

Incel isn't something you identify with or choose. It is a state. This is a site for the romantically challenged and the theories and stuff discussed here doesn't sit will with those who have a blue pill perspective of the world. So why larp. Why pretend to be an incel?

I don't understand the point of gatekeeping. But then I don't understand the point of LARPing here.

Incel isn't something you identify with or choose. It is a state. This is a site for the romantically challenged and the theories and stuff discussed here doesn't sit will with those who have a blue pill perspective of the world. So why larp. Why pretend to be an incel?
Yeah you’re definitely correct. If I do ascend I suppose I’ll just leave the site as it’s not fair to stick around even if I’m not talking about my ascension

There is no consensus. Everybody will give your their own idea of what ascension means to them. But to me, it's quite clear cut.

Ascension is an ideal that is unattainable. The idea is having sex with somebody who is attracted to you and wants you. The thought that somebody would be in love with you and want to have sex with you out of pure love (lust even) is pure fantasy to anybody who is black pilled. It's part cope, part blue pilled fantasy.

The entire reason we are in our current predicaments is precisely because nobody is attracted to us and wants us. Each of situations is somewhat different, but they all coverge towards the same sobering conclusion: we're here because our DNA has been selected out.

If ascension is just about sex to you, then you're agreeing with all of the blue pilled NPCs who say, "just fuck a hooker bro."

Last edited:
There is no official philosophy of any kind. If a person ascend, they dont have to make an official resignation or get their membership banned if no one else know.
This is why I suppose we have so many fakecels

"If you ascend, you were never incel" should only apply to high schoolers.

If you graduate high school a virgin, you're officially incel.

There is no consensus. Everybody will give your their own idea of what ascension means to them. But to me, it's quite clear cut.

Ascension is an ideal that is unattainable. The idea is having sex with somebody who is attracted to you and wants you. The thought that somebody would be in love with you and want to have sex with you out of pure love (lust even) is pure fantasy to anybody who is black pilled. It's part cope, part blue pilled fantasy.

The entire reason we are in our current predicaments is precisely because nobody is attracted to us and wants us. Each of situations is somewhat different, but they all coverge towards the same sobering conclusion: we're here because our DNA has been selected out.

If ascension is just about sex to you, then you're agreeing with all of the blue pilled NPCs who say, "just fuck a hooker bro."
This is gonna sound fakecel but when I was like 13 there was this 11 year old kinda childhood friend girl she was cute and interested but I didn’t have libido until like 16 tbh , anyway my point is true love can exist only between children , once puberty kicked in she became a typical whore taking as many dicks as possible, foids after puberty are biologically driven via hypergamy to find the biggest chad possible to reproduce with. Also I was cute before puberty now I look like a boring ogre

This is gonna sound fakecel but when I was like 13 there was this 11 year old kinda childhood friend girl she was cute and interested but I didn’t have libido until like 16 tbh , anyway my point is true love can exist only as children , once puberty kicked in she became a typical whore taking as many dicks as possible. Also I was cute before puberty now I look like a boring ogre

Some people say that everybody is gl until puberty hits, but we all know for some people it's over the moment they're born.

Last edited:
Some people say that everybody is gl until puberty hits, but we all for some people it's over the moment they're born.
I’m sure even the ugliest incel has faint memories of 1 young foid being friendly before puberty , after puberty there is only suffering but looks aren’t everything before a certain age. Some incels claimed to be popular before high school when simply being fast could make one popular

You’ll never know if you’re a truecel if you never attempted to ascend somehow.

Some people have twisted self images about themselves, and you won’t know if they’re right or wrong until they got a large enough sample size of opinions to get a general idea of how revolting you are.

Some people got trauma/bullied at younger ages to the point where they give up on even trying even though lots of people change looks as they grow older(for better or worse)

I see lots of youngfags addicted to self pity both in real life and here to the point where they LDAR before they’re even grown men and understand atleast somewhat where their lives are heading.

Although the idea of ascending when you can maybe land yourself an obese single mother can make people conclude that the hard work is not worth the reward.

That’s my view on it.

Last edited: