Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is white people food

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
What food would you say has retained its "whiteness" and hasn't been bastardised @DarkStarDown
Is it steak and mash potatoes, a full english or what?

Food that has it's roots in Europe

Hákarl and surströmming :feelshaha:

quinoa and kale salad with squash cubes + citrus vinaigrette

What food would you say has retained its "whiteness" and hasn't been bastardised @DarkStarDown
Bruh just look up Italian/French/Swedish cuisines. Those are food white people eat.

ritz crackers

Potatoes and Lamb

iu

Tasty cottage pie. Simple as.

Stamppot is an example of a typically Dutch (and thus white) dish

Well if you would have actually taken a look at the tons of data I have shared when this question gets brought up(always by non-whites funnily enough) then you would find that effectively, all groups of Europeans are mostly European in terms of genetic composition. Even Russians, Balts & Finns only have Mongol DNA in the single digits: The same applies to South Europeans, with even Sicilians, Greek Islanders, etc. still being overwhelmingly European(Anatolia Neolithic Farmer/Early European Farmer) and for Iberians & mainland Italians it's very low.

If you look at Europe instead of just Anglo countries, you will get a more broad idea: Russia has its own, Germany has its own, France has its own, Italy has its own, Norway has its own, etc.

OP doesn't understand race realism and thinks whiteness is pheno

Proxy Small

"You are not a Nordic pheno North-West European you are not white saar!1!1!"

LWoRpW8fWunsXrA7BKNdaM0W RmzTREqa9ayJt5ev1c

"dur-dur you aren't white if you're not a pure WASP"
Yup. Furthermore, he never has utilized any genetic data, anthropological definitions, etc.

Racial realism has more to do with just your pheno, and furthermore, MENA/Central Asian phenos are quite uncommon amongst European populations & are usually diluted in some way. It has to do with genetic composition, behavioral traits which are determined by genetics, and also from a cultural standpoint.

And yes, culture is essentially a byproduct of racial realism.
Bruh just look up Italian/French/Swedish cuisines. Those are food white people eat.
Yup.

I've had basically every European cuisine, except for some Scandi. stuff.

Italian, French, and English food is the best imo, whilst Polish/East Euro stuff is the worst: I consider Kebab to be a uniquely Balkanite thing.

Well if you would have actually taken a look at the tons of data I have shared when this question gets brought up(always by non-whites funnily enough) then you would find that effectively, all groups of Europeans are mostly European in terms of genetic composition. Even Russians, Balts & Finns only have Mongol DNA in the single digits: The same applies to South Europeans, with even Sicilians, Greek Islanders, etc. still being overwhelmingly European(Anatolia Neolithic Farmer/Early European Farmer) and for Iberians & mainland Italians it's very low.
Ok? What does that have to do with my question?
If you look at Europe instead of just Anglo countries, you will get a more broad idea: Russia has its own, Germany has its own, France has its own, Italy has its own, Norway has its own, etc.
Yea but how much of it has stayed true to it's roots. Pizza in NYC and Chicago is thick but apparently actual pizza is supposed to be on a thin crust. That's what my question is

Ok? What does that have to do with my question?
Well, it relates to a lot of other similar comments/posts you have made, and you also tagged me in this.
Yea but how much of it has stayed true to it's roots.
Well it would have diverged ofc, and to be frank, the "original" recipe most thing of probably was some other iteration of the actual original recipe.

I would say a good rule, would be the closer you are to the area it originates from, the more likely it is
Pizza in NYC and Chicago is thick but apparently actual pizza is supposed to be on a thin crust. That's what my question is
Well yes, that is some form of Americanization of it: Even the Pizza in NY & Chicago differs, tons of pizza-places here in the US tend to offer these various types.

If I had to guess, I would say stuff such as this occurred due to various reasons: Using different ingredients, methods of cooking & preparing, or perhaps even by pure accident. I heard a story once about this one dish/meal(forgot which one) that exists because of some sort of mistake.

Whiskey, German sausages, French sauces, rare unspiced filet mignon.

You need to be more specific, white entails several different cultures. Surely you know this...

And what would nigger food be? We all know what sand nigger and chink food is I suppose

White is for me new world Anglo Countries

In that case:
Hamburger
and
Hotdog