Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is worse? Being rejected on sight, or going to one or more dates and being rejected afterwards?

Instant rejection, or rejection after date/dates?

• Total voters
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I believe its the second, because think about it, you went with her out, you got even more attached to her, you paid for her and she hits you with the no.

Bonus points if she gets with another guy shortly after.

Seems like the dates would be worse, since it would've been a waste of time and possible emotional investment. Never been on a date though so I can't be sure jfl.

never experienced the second one but it probably feels like a bigger waste of time

I believe its the second, because think about it, you went with her out, you got even more attached to her, you paid for her and she hits you with the no.

Bonus points if she gets with another guy shortly after.
idk why you would pay for her

Instant, because that means she sees you as subhuman scum not worthy of any of her time.

Going on dates cause all the time and money you spend for nothing.

Also, PUT THE GODDAMN POLL ANONYMOUS!!

After dates easily, you just wasted time and money on nothing.

Definitely after the dates, building up expectations sucks ass.

What is worse is to think you finally got a date only for her to ignore you a few days before it then cancel the day before

Mentally, on sight.
Financially, after dates, if you were cucked enough to pay for her and do not require the money back.

Both of them are pretty bad but mentally it’s the first one since you never even had a chance. But the second one is bad as well since you wasted both your money and time

instant rejection that whore will ask to pay for food and fuck that shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Instant. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a date just to get rejected afterwards. And if a hole rejects you after a date it clearly means you were nothing but a free dinner to her. She was never going to give you a chance.

I've never been on a date before, @FinnCel have been rejected on dates.
It is more brutal this way as you think you have a connection and after the rejection you still remember what she liked etc :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back