Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What is wrong with Reddit moralfags who don't support eugenics? (Human perfection)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
This is the most ragefueling thing i've seen on IT so far. My take is this: They are woman, who obviously have no fucking idea what it's like being a total genetic abomination. While males can breed because of status, money, assigned marriage, height (ugly face), a lot of genetically inferior males can slip through the cracks and pass on their seed. Meanwhile, woman have no worth besides their looks, only pretty woman get to breed, and because of that, ugly woman basically don't exist. Even landwhales aren't ugly, they can be saved by getting gymmaxxed and surgerymaxxed. So obviously no woman would ever know what it's like to suffer and be at a disadvantage all your life because of your subhuman genes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t9wavg/comment/hzx58sm/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

These guys think they got us on a checkmate, but they don't seem to quite understand that we would literally rather not be alive than have subhuman genes. Anyone here who wants to have kids and pass on their suffering is pretty twisted. I'd like kids one day, because it'd be funny.

What is the argument against eugenics? B-b-but that's murder! You can't spare who's never existed of a life of suffering :foidSoy::foidSoy:
But what about the diseases? We will be prone to more disease if we're all the same! :soy:
If we breed high IQ only, diseases will never be a problem.

Moralfags need to be EXTERMINATED. It's kill or BE KILLED (in video game)

redditors are dysgenecists. it's why they cheer on wheelchair-bound lesbian black couples

Eugenics/genetic modification and AI are the only two technological aspirations that could potentially alleviate the endless suffering of humanity as a species yet redditors are too small minded to see this. They don't see that the proliferation of subhumans actually causes agony far beyond what any eugenics program could achieve. I hope China keeps up research on CRISPR and cloning etc.

I being a celftcel fully support eugenics.. because its inhuman to let a deformed kid live in society. Eugenics is doing a huge favor to the deformed babies and society

What's not wrong with them? :cool:

This is the most ragefueling thing i've seen on IT so far. My take is this: They are woman, who obviously have no fucking idea what it's like being a total genetic abomination. While males can breed because of status, money, assigned marriage, height (ugly face), a lot of genetically inferior males can slip through the cracks and pass on their seed. Meanwhile, woman have no worth besides their looks, only pretty woman get to breed, and because of that, ugly woman basically don't exist. Even landwhales aren't ugly, they can be saved by getting gymmaxxed and surgerymaxxed. So obviously no woman would ever know what it's like to suffer and be at a disadvantage all your life because of your subhuman genes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t9wavg/comment/hzx58sm/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

These guys think they got us on a checkmate, but they don't seem to quite understand that we would literally rather not be alive than have subhuman genes. Anyone here who wants to have kids and pass on their suffering is pretty twisted. I'd like kids one day, because it'd be funny.

What is the argument against eugenics? B-b-but that's murder! You can't spare who's never existed of a life of suffering :foidSoy::foidSoy:
But what about the diseases? We will be prone to more disease if we're all the same! :soy:
If we breed high IQ only, diseases will never be a problem.

Moralfags need to be EXTERMINATED. It's kill or BE KILLED (in video game)

Mate, the people who would be in charge of eugenics would cull us in an instant. If you hate having substandard genetics so much, kill yourself, easy peasy. If you aren't willing to act out your convictions, you must not be very convicted in the first place. And on the whole moralfags are bad argument(they fucking are lol) they aren't wrong when it comes to hubris regarding this shit. Who is to judge who dies and who lives?

every foid support it in the selection of the patner :feelsseriously: