Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What is you guys favorite gore movie

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
the wolf creek for me

hamudi: the blackpilled movie

We have 8 incels watching which means 8 movie recommendations

Last edited:
Users who are viewing this thread
jddi7smisauruman24PancakecellaincelSeetheBot9000M.YassCopexodius Maximuskohlcel
... and 2 more.
Total: 15 (Incels: 11, Bluepillers: 4)
Which means 11 are supposed to be recommending

Last edited:
Cannibal Holocaust and Martyrs

Cannibal Holocaust and Martyrs
Did u know that the director of cannibal holocaust made an appearance in hostel 2 as the cannibal client who ate a guy Leg and half the other lol

Did u know that the director of cannibal holocaust made an appearance in hostel 2 as the cannibal client who ate a guy Leg and half the other lol
Every fact I learn about the movie or the people around it is less crazy and more interesting lmao

Last edited:
Every fact I learn about the movie or the people around is less crazy and more interesting lmao
I never liked these type of movies I'm more of a guy from civilization committing gore fan lol texas chainsaw massacre is a good one as well

I never liked these type of movies I'm more of a guy from civilization committing gore fan lol texas chainsaw massacre is a good one as well
I don't particularly like them, medieval fantasy and sci-fi were always my thing, but I watch one from time to time with my hands covering my face, but Cannibal Holocaust was genuinely well directed it felt like watching a real documentary

I don't particularly like them, medieval fantasy and sci-fi were always my thing, but I watch one from time to time with my hands covering my face, but Cannibal Holocaust was genuinely well directed it felt like watching a real documentary
When it comes to non cannibal gore have u watched hostel wolf creek
Texas chainsaw massacre these type of ones

When it comes to non cannibal gore have u watched hostel wolf creek
Texas chainsaw massacre these type of ones
I haven't watched it, but I'll give it a try tho

Now I really want to watch it
I ain't trying to set it off for ya but for an example in hostel 2 the main character which is a foid did managed to escape and kill the client who I really liked his character

I ain't trying to set it off for ya but for an example in hostel 2 the main character which is a foid did managed to escape and kill the client who I really liked he sound like an Incel is denial he is marriad hates his wife and say he ugly that no one will talk to him lol
No spoilers:feelsree: