Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your BMI?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
im 5'7 - 5'8 and weigh 110 pounds.
What is your BMI, height and weight?

thats not too bad
It’s pretty bad. But it’s my frame that’s worse rather than my bmi. Frame is just bone structure which fucked me up due to how low my bmi was when I was younger.

Damn we're the same weight but I'm slightly taller.

Last edited:
20.3. I wish it was lower but my metabolism is so shit that it's a miracle I'm not fat.

if i didnt eat shit and actually moved it would be very low. its just low now.

i am low normal weight range. just looked it up. i am 40yo btw

lol some of you sound anorexic

110 pounds
And people tell me I’m small at 130, 5’10 that’s regular weight now I gained 2 pounds randomly I was hovering 127 for years

Im larping as a Concentrationcamp (if ever happened)Survivor, so quite low.

I lost the sense of appetite in general.

so losing 105lbs over 2 years only got me a 16 point reduction on bmi, think its a bunch of bull

Im larping as a Concentrationcamp (if ever happened)Survivor, so quite low.

I lost the sense of appetite in general.
Do you know what your BMI is? Is it 18, 17, 16, 15?

Holy shit bro 110 pounds :dafuckfeels: do you gymmaxx?

Holy shit bro 110 pounds :dafuckfeels: do you gymmaxx?
nope. I am doing fine. I have a low BMI but its not too low. I dont have headaches, starve, feel dizzy, faint, feel weak. I am normal

5'9, 155 pounds, BMI 22.9

nope. I am doing fine. I have a low BMI but its not too low. I dont have headaches, starve, feel dizzy, faint, feel weak. I am normal
Well that's good at least. But just saying I was once 120lbs and I felt undeniably scrawny at that weight I hated it. Do you feel ok with it?

Well that's good at least. But just saying I was once 120lbs and I felt undeniably scrawny at that weight I hated it. Do you feel ok with it?
yea. I look normal, just don't wear tight clothing because it will make you look like a faggot

yea. I look normal, just don't wear tight clothing because it will make you look like a faggot
No one has bullied you? Called you a twig etc etc?

Gymcel with 22.5+ FFMI. I stopped a long time due to depression, could be 23.5+ FFMI. 5'9 170 lbs.

Around 30

source.gif

"Incel" my ass. Volcel fag who on top of it lies about Arabs getting laid. A french fag basically.

JFL @ the fatasses and the skinnyfags on this forum. No wonder you're incel, you're not even men. I just need to change country that's all.

source.gif

"Incel" my ass. Volcel fag who on top of it lies about Arabs getting laid. A french fag basically.
JFL @ the fatasses and the skinnyfags on this forum. No wonder you're incel, you're not even men. I just need to change country that's all.
Gallery 1705940553213

I reported you twice for incel shaming, let's see what jannies will decide about your fate :feelsokman:

Way to hihg i need to starvemaxx