Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your delusional fantasy?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Basically an alternate reality of the present life.

In this fantasy world, I'm the number 1 in school in all areas.
- I'm the smartest. 99% GPA.
- I'm the Chad of Chads. I have all the females lusting after me but of course... Being the apex male, I get to fuck the top 5 Stacies of the school as part of my harem.
- I'm the most badass. I kick everyone's ass in a fist fight. Everyone respects or fears me and treats me like I'm their boss.
- I'm the most athletic. MVP in all sports.

Life is awesome! :)

It's the future and I'm cybermaxxed into a terminator chad

That I’m a Sith Lord and the leader of a galactic empire who gets alien pussy everyday

Incels will rule the world and all foids should be enslaved (in Game of Thrones)

foids are replaced with replicant waifus capable of reproduction

Android_18.png

Rachel

Fritz Langs sci fi masterpiece Metropolis has been colourised and dubbed 1299087362

Pris

Mariette bladerunner2049 4227429621

now free from gynocracy, men can finally shoot for the stars and conquer the galaxy.

Mine is that I played football in high school then college then NFL. Had a decent career and retired at 30. Married an Arab Stacy and gave our families a good life and had children and donated money to charity and just enjoyed life to the max.

mine is to have any minimum wage remote job so i can get out of this shit fuck country called murica

That I'd get a looksmatch gf who loves me

Mine is that I'd get the job I want and would marry one of my virgin crushes and live happily.

Having sekkusu with virgin anime waifus

I'm smart, have a girlfriend, making 6 figures, and people envy me and want to be friends with me.

Basically, everything I'm not. :feelsUgh:

Becoming a male model/millionaire and making my oneitises who rejected me cry to have me back

They would send me messages like “oh I am sorry for rejecting you in school. I hope we can be friends again. I should have known better :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.”

And I would simply reply with something stupid like:

Cagefuel I have been waiting for years to do this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mine is that I played football in high school then college then NFL. Had a decent career and retired at 30. Married an Arab Stacy and gave our families a good life and had children and donated money to charity and just enjoyed life to the max.
That I'd get a looksmatch gf who loves me
Mine is that I'd get the job I want and would marry one of my virgin crushes and live happily.
I'm smart, have a girlfriend, making 6 figures, and people envy me and want to be friends with me.

Basically, everything I'm not. :feelsUgh:
slave trait: you fantasize about love and producing value for your employer :feelsugh:

- I'm the Chad of Chads. I have all the females lusting after me but of course... Being the apex male, I get to fuck the top 5 Stacies of the school as part of my harem.
- I'm the most badass. I kick everyone's ass in a fist fight. Everyone respects or fears me and treats me like I'm their boss.

In a parallel universe:

-I'm borned with blue eyes, giving me a massive halo.
-I'm 6'1" like one of my uncles instead of 5'11":feelsrope::feelsrope:
-I'm a gigachad, loved by everyone.
-Beat everyone's ass in high school who tried to bully me:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
-Grow up to mog the shit out of my normie friend, end up stealing his low tier becky girlfriend:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and having sex with her.
-Have a "harem" of blonde JB gigastacies with firm tits and ass, with blue eyes to bang:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.
-Graduate high school with a 4.0 GPA due to all the femoid teachers liking me and the IQ inherited from my dad:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.
-Go to Harvard/Ivy league college.
-Major in Finance/Economy double major.
-Get a job at Merryll Lynch through father's connection. Salary starts at 450k/yr.
-Good looks, lots of money, and network connections, I end up marrying a JB 19 yr old tall slavic foid:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.
-Kids are tall as fuck.
-Get old, wife never divorce rapes me due to my looks and/or the consequences of divorcing a Superior Alpha Male:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.
-Live happily ever after.

THE END:feelskek::feelskek:

Any world where I have a harem of 9 yo blonde stacies

oh here we go :

- Getting born in a calm US city
- having a rlly rich family
- being 6’8 tall and actually a freak
- getting liked by every girl! Especially hot girls
- having a very satisfying and huge paid job

- and in the end having a perfect mental , emotional and physical health because no one can enjoy life without it!

Be rich living in the Philippines or Vietnam with my oneitis.

I'm someone else. Pretty much anyone else long as theyre better than me. I'm not picky.
:feelsautistic:

I'm a 5'3 virgin but I grow up to be a 6'0 Chad male with my own harem of girls to choose from. I save the world from aliens and the nigger god that created me. I become king of the world and universe. I plant seeds of heirs throughtout my harem and they all love their ancestor which is me.

Becoming a male model/millionaire and making my oneitises who rejected me cry to have me back

They would send me messages like “oh I am sorry for rejecting you in school. I hope we can be friends again. I should have known better :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:.”

And I would simply reply with something stupid like:

View attachment 635841

Cagefuel I have been waiting for years to do this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For society to utterly collapse after I've had the time to prep and ogremaxx with roids so I can watch the world burn while Mad max (villain)maxxing. I've given up hope for it ever happening though

I figured out that the multiverse is real and I can travel it at will, I used this ability to gain godlike power. Infinite adventures that way :bigbrain:

I figured out that the multiverse is real and I can travel it at will, I used this ability to gain godlike power. Infinite adventures that way :bigbrain:
or better yet travel to a world where everyone likes you and you can be happy

Im a multiverse traveller and go ER in alternate realities before warping back to my original reality to avoid the consequences :smonk:

im a giga slayer but i look the same