Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your favorite YouTube channel?

He was the guy that caught masturbating in front of children... its the guy... watching his twitch... is that really him...YEAH IM THE GUY

Thinking Ape covers interesting topics.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched in forever but I loved AVGN/Cinemassacre played a lot of SNES/NES/GENESIS/GBC from elementary to high school and he kept making videos, perfect guy to watch all day I usually watch all his AVGN episodes if I’m bored

A friend ( @A Good Friend lol), Numberphile, and Barbell Medicine.

Oh and some anime review channels, forgot about them.

I haven’t watched in forever but I loved AVGN/Cinemassacre played a lot of SNES/NES/GENESIS/GBC from elementary to high school and he kept making videos, perfect guy to watch all day I usually watch all his AVGN episodes if I’m bored
I used to binge watch his videos a few months ago, but I eventually got bored of them.

truecel sense of humor
I'll take that as a compliment. Normies have the worst sense of humor.

I used to binge watch his videos a few months ago, but I eventually got bored of them.

I can’t really watch his normal vids but anything with the AVGN character is good for me

a lot of channels, but I used to watch h3h3, now he is boring, and filthy frank before he came normie

@FACEandLMS , but to be fair I preferred the old videos than the "looks live" type new ones.

The way Face mixed blackpill, humor (intentional or not I find it hilarious) is awesome, the videos are so well made and his voice is 10/10 also.

what the fuckkkk

@FACEandLMS , but to be fair I preferred the old videos than the "looks live" type new ones.

The way Face mixed blackpill, humor (intentional or not I find it hilarious) is awesome, the videos are so well made and his voice is 10/10 also.

Obrigado, amigo. Well, the LL videos are to grow the channel and give men something to listen to while waiting for WAW videos as LL videos are easier to make.

Obrigado, amigo. Well, the LL videos are to grow the channel and give men something to listen to while waiting for WAW videos as LL videos are easier to make.
De nada. Those are enjoyable to listen to as well, btw Arnold Schwarzenegger is your best guest. :lul::lul:

Normie humor is god awful I agree, but this video is on the opposite extreme of that. Highly eccentric.

I can't take incels who don't even remotely take care of themselves serious. A fat neckbeard.
Do you expect incels to put in effort for a society that relentlessly shits on them?

TheGreatWar
AlternateHistoryHub
Vsauce1 2 3
NigaHiga
CaspianReport
Etc.

394.jpg

Do you expect incels to put in effort for a society that relentlessly shits on them?
It's very hard to overcome that I admit.

I am so disappointed that noone here mentioned our boi destiny shmestiny

A bit of a normie channel, but there's something about Berd that I can't get enough of.

Thinking Ape covers interesting topics.

He used to produce real good red-pill stuff but his channel became absolute dreck after he got seduced by the alt-right. Instead of talking about MGTOW/evo-psych etc as he usually did, he started making 70% of his stuff about alt-right tropes like Syrian refugees going to Europe and what have you. Really sucks, because the man has a soothing voice that's really fitting for thoughtful youtube videos. I still check him out from time to time but he gave up trying to be the meatiest MGTOW related youtube channel just to join the alt-right (which he denies.)

He used to produce real good red-pill stuff but his channel became absolute dreck after he got seduced by the alt-right. Instead of talking about MGTOW/evo-psych etc as he usually did, he started making 70% of his stuff about alt-right tropes like Syrian refugees going to Europe and what have you. Really sucks, because the man has a soothing voice that's really fitting for thoughtful youtube videos. I still check him out from time to time but he gave up trying to be the meatiest MGTOW related youtube channel just to join the alt-right (which he denies.)
He's very pessimistic about the future of Europe because immigration/refugees. He calls it the loss of human biodiversity (hbd) if I remember.

My favorite videos by him is his perspectives series where he interviews people form all over the world.