Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what is your opinion about "Dogpill"

• Thread starter Der tote Engel ohne
  • Start date
Der tote Engel ohne

Der tote Engel ohne

Greycel
I went to research because I've heard a lot about it, but I didn't believe it, I'm really disgusted with women. Humanity is a mess... Dog Pill didn't traumatize me, I always suspected that women practiced this act, especially those who have pets and live alone.

The dogpill is real!

Eat dogs. I always thought it was a legend that the Chinese ate cats and dogs. You're telling me it's true. Some Africans see other Africans as a meal, how can we complain? It's their culture.
This is disgusting to us because we have a long history of dogs as house pets and almost as members of our families. Undoubtedly, Hindus find us disgusting when we eat cows. A dog is just an animal, like any other animal we eat.

Seeing this I think I felt exactly how vegans feel about our meat consumption.

Its a very brutal pill

It happens, but rarely, when you look at the amount of especially degenerate foids that might engage in the practice; it's mostly a meme... :feelsjuice:

But there's nothing wrong with eating dogs, if there's nothing wrong with eating things like cows and such; feast away! :reeeeee:

dogs are superior to ethnic men

It's not meant to be taken literally; the dogpill is just showing the fact that foids would rather give its affection, love and time to some lower species rather than an ugly human.
Pigs are one of the smartest creatures on Earth. In fact, they are genetically very similar to humans and many organs and the like are nearly identical. They are also one of the hairless animals like humans. They are VERY clean animals that like to wallow in their own shit. Pigs are dirty animals.