Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your opinion on Sanctioned Suicide?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

What is your opinion of the site if you ever came across it? I think it's pretty based to give people the autonomy to end their lives when they decide enough is enough but still I always feel a little uncomfortable seeing these merchants of death helping people to do SN and allowing them to buy the materials from shady sites. It's just so unchecked. If you really want to kill yourself you should atleast get some kind of medical evaluation first.

No matter how cringe it sounds life is still a one time thing. You'll never get another try. So you should atleast be evaluated so it can be concluded that it should or shouldn't happen.

Screenshot 20230331 122919 TikTok

They should sell Kevorkian style nitrogen suicide kits at the pharmacy.

Why do they force you to sign up without a VPN it’s not like they need to gatekeep against normies. Seems fishy.

It is filled with soys.

It is filled with soys.
Unfortunately it is filled with larping foids yes. Do all these sites have the same admin? Neets looksmaxx incels and SS? I think they do/did right?

It was serge’s forum

i have never lurked there tbh, if you want to commit suicide you just need an exit bag and nitrogen. it's not that hard.

I’m thinking about joining I’m tired of my life it never gets better

I’m thinking about joining I’m tired of my life it never gets better
That's horrible brocel. PM me if you ever want to talk

That's horrible brocel. PM me if you ever want to talk
Dw I won’t kms anytime soon. but thanks for caring though brocel :feelsautistic:

It’s alright. If people wanna kill themselves that’s their choice. The users can range from based to cringe tho

i think it's cringe and that if you want to kill yourself it should be throwing yourself off a building in front of normies to scar them for life

It was made because reddit banned their subreddit by the same name. It's based.

I just lurked for a bit and there is a few users that have been active since 2020, they must not be very good at roping.

Lol

Lol

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: