Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your opinion on this new TikTok trend

WTF is this shit

never heard of they/them

WTF is this shit
IMG 6455

Zoomer normie shit.

The West has fallen. Billions must die

I hate tiktok

Oh it's just TikTok. I was trying to find out what it was. I saw these clips in the intros on Joey B Toons and Better Bachelor.

my opinion is i don't use tiktok because it's giga aids and mainly for good looking people to show off

Tik Tok is gay

What you like tiktok ?
assuming you are no chad , you certainly lack the external validation that would give you dopamine so you have to cope unfortunately by saying you hate the platform because it promotes good looking foid and male.

yeah this is why i don't use tik tok

Someone tell me why "people" like this don't deserve to be gang-raped and then thrown to the Lions, please.

All of chink tok is retarded normfag garbage.

I she having a stroke or what ?

I know this is harsh, but I can say with confidence that the world would be a much better place if the men engaging with these whores were exterminated.

What a fucking clown world we live on

NPCs will be NPCs

I think its the cause of alot of underlying issues, I aint gonna make a long post about it one of my hands are dirty rn