Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What it's like being a guy with micro-penis

That sub is pitchblackpill, so much so that people don't even take dickcels seriously, all others can do is laugh

2.5 when hard :feelsrope:

im noticing an increase in gay posts

He has a gf and sex

How do you even fap with a penis that small? Use only your fingers?

brutal if not larp

The only way a Chad can legitimately be incel. Being a dicklet whilst having a Chad face would probably the biggest fuck you the universe could throw. :feelshaha:

Well this is not being incel but being cuckold.

Since he is chadlite at minimum or beta-bucks at min to get a GF in 2021.

That is not incel.

These are all normie issue.

to be cuckold, you need to certain looks threshold.

Many chads end up being cuckold because their dick is small and circumcised.

:feelskek:

Stimulants made it much easier for me to accept it.

That sub is insanely blackpilled. The dickpill is ultimate, even gigachad will fail if he's a dicklet

Which raises the question of why cuckit hasn't banned or quarantined it yet.

REMEMBER THIS: If you're a male, EVERY SINGLE THING matters. Face matters. Hair matters. Frame matters. Height matters. Muscle matters. Dick matters immensely because its the ultimate instrument of procreation. Bank balance matters. Career prospect matters. Health matters. Race/pheno matters. Family background matters. EVERYTHING MATTERS.
If you're a female, NOTHING matters. You can be dirt of the womb and still be accepted with open arms by men.
Very based. :incel:

I need to browse that sub again. I laugh my ass at normies with tiny dicks there :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If he was blackpilled he would know better than to share stories of how he was rejected and humiliated. It’s over for him but still

No sympathy for this cuck, i never had the chance to show my average sized penis to any hole without paying.