Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "What It’s Like to Date When You’re on the Autism Spectrum"

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3155

Self-banned
-
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/wjjnkw/what-its-like-to-date-when-youre-on-the-autism-spectrum

Of course all the people featured in this article are females.

Some quotes:
I've had five boyfriends
I've been in a relationship for most of my adult life.
I've been quite promiscuous in the past.
I'm a bisexual kinkster in a monogam-ish relationship. I do think being an Aspie makes it easier for me to be sexually adventurous.
I started "looking" at 21, and found a partner at 22 that I've been with ever since, in addition to many other partners over the years as I am polyamorous.

JFL. These women think they've had it hard. If they were males they'd be posting on here.

Autism can actually make a woman more desirable in some spheres with the whole fantasy of having a shut-in, nerdy socially inept NEET gf

Autism can actually make a woman more desirable in some spheres with the whole fantasy of having a shut-in, nerdy socially inept NEET gf
This. An introverted girl (an actual introvert, not some party slut larping as one) is highly desirable. Extroverted girls are likely to cuck you when they get bored.

This. An introverted girl (an actual introvert, not some party slut larping as one) is highly desirable. Extroverted girls are likely to cuck you when they get bored.
Introvert =/= autism tho

I haven't met many autistic girls, but the two I have met were super, super annoying.

Introvert =/= autism tho

I haven't met many autistic girls, but the two I have met were super, super annoying.
Most autistic people are introverted. But clearly there are exceptions such as the promiscuous and poly foids in the OP. And all autistic people are annoying, lol.

of course, females literally cannot lose.

male on the spectrum = it's over

Fuarkk I remember looking up shit about autism success stories back when I was bluepilled and the successful autist would almost always be a femoid. Rage inducing.
The "successful" men were probably dating down and getting cucked too.

Most autistic people are introverted. But clearly there are exceptions such as the promiscuous and poly foids in the OP. And all autistic people are annoying, lol.
I wouldn't say all. The quiet and self-aware ones, are. But the ones who never stop talking...

I have a coworker who's autistic. This dude, even early in the morning in the times I go, never stops talking. He talks super fast and super loud. And he's so overly friendly to the point that it feels artificial. He also jerks his arms constantly. I don't know if it's stimming or if he also has Tourette's. Ofc no one is mean to him but obby we all pity him.

He also posts every single thing that happens during a Chicago Cubs game on Facebook. Shit's annoying.

id like to see them do this for male autists.

i already know the result they are all incels except for chad autist.

Females won the genetic lottery

Everything makes a girl more desirable.

Oh she is autistic? Well that is great she is cute stay at home nerdy gf.
Oh shd is outgoing? Well that is great she must be fun and nice to be around.

id like to see them do this for male autists.

i already know the result they are all incels except for chad autist.
AFAIK from reading a little from social anxiety forums all males there are permavirgins with zero hope of escaping. Not a surprise imo.

I'd love to have an autistic gf. Problem is I'm too ugly for them to want me.