Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What I've been coping with lately

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Among Us recently had enabled an update. They have new food cosmicube there, I'll work hard towards getting this cool jacket I'll wear, it'll be fun.

YAY I can finally play it's weekend now hurrah

You can't imagine the relief after being treated like shit when weekend comes.

Studying makes you want to study even more, when I study I'm in this constant state of hyper intelligence my brain just works and works and it feels good, but when you're treated like shit, immediately you want some good cope, because you're just human.

So yeah, during the weekends basically I don't live happily but I don't live in a schedule... except I'm locked in my room.... but still..

See you for a while, I might come back I mean this forum's superb anyway. I'm off to playing Among Us.

All copes have an end

Among Us recently had enabled an update. They have new food cosmicube there, I'll work hard towards getting this cool jacket I'll wear, it'll be fun.

YAY I can finally play it's weekend now hurrah

You can't imagine the relief after being treated like shit when weekend comes.

Studying makes you want to study even more, when I study I'm in this constant state of hyper intelligence my brain just works and works and it feels good, but when you're treated like shit, immediately you want some good cope, because you're just human.

So yeah, during the weekends basically I don't live happily but I don't live in a schedule... except I'm locked in my room.... but still..

See you for a while, I might come back I mean this forum's superb anyway. I'm off to playing Among Us.
What's your among us friendcode? we can play together if you want

Last edited: