Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Kind Of Keyboard Are You Using?

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
ngl i have a razer ornata chroma

A razer blackwidow from 2014.

Simple one, because always spilling drinks on them, so using fancier ones wouldbe just waste. Unless waterproof

thinkpad keyboard

moko mechanical keyboard with black switches when I have my desktop

Last edited:
logitech k120

GUEST_0d444a77-1e4e-49b3-94db-bb58c752f66b

dont know the name but a brown switch mech

Some weird mechanic china bullshit.
It's loud as fuck and I regret buying it.

ngl i have a razer ornata chroma
I hate that one I have one too brand new in my closet those mechanical keyboards are so loud! Even though that one is less noisy than the other mechanical ones it is still so loud to use.

I bought it to play CS GO on but it psyched me out when playing because when I was making AD movements I would hear every click so I would deliberately do the AD movement less because I knew I would hear the sound also when playing online I hear it all the time peoples loud keyboards because their mic is turned up too high so I hear every movement I can´t stand those keyboards!! :feelsree:

So I am using a 10+ years old Microsoft Keyboard Digital Media 3000 keyboard because it isn´t noisy and it easier to write on.

Some weird mechanic china bullshit.
It's loud as fuck and I regret buying it.
Right it isn´t just me those keyboards are so annoyingly loud I spend 123$ on mine and only used it a few times because it was too damn loud and it is terrible to write on because the buttons are harder to press down and further apart.

Logitech K850. Wireless and has buttons to switch between my main PC and my work Mac.

Incel trait: knowing name of your fucking keyboard.

Unicomp's "Customizer 105" which is the successor to the greatest keyboard of all time IBM's "Model M".

Unicomp basically bought the rights to the "Model M" and so basically remakes it in different colors and configurations using slightly inferior materials than the Model M original but eh its still probably better than all other modern keyboards on the market, albeit you'd have to not be bothered by the clacky, clack, clack of a noisy mechanical keyboard to properly love this thing.

Its loveable nature stems from it's excellent tactile sensation to your fingers when typing.

Attachments

• Customizer 105.png
    Customizer 105.png
    62 KB · Views: 10
A cheap one because I have sweaty hands.

Mitsumi keyboard from 1998. I like the feel of it, but I might replace it soon with an old Happy Hacking Keyboard.

based as fuck choice but also its cheap, the blue keys are loud though
yea, i got the browns
its the cheapest actual mechanical one w/a metal frame i could find lol

Colored MSI keyboard.

I primarly use my phone to browse this site.

I have Steelseries mechanical keyboard but I have some custom build stuff in it

Right it isn´t just me those keyboards are so annoyingly loud I spend 123$ on mine and only used it a few times because it was too damn loud and it is terrible to write on because the buttons are harder to press down and further apart.
i like the feel of the keys more and i dont mind hearing them. also i dont notice while playing

i like the feel of the keys more and i dont mind hearing them. also i dont notice while playing
I sure as hell do it psyched me out when playing because I knew whenever I pushed the button to shoulder peak it would make a sound.

I don't remember

I have a laptop... it has red LED. That’s about it

some 20$ amazon one

corstsir sleed

Dell KB216. Got it for cheap using an Amazon rewards card.
811YM2Go9GL._SX425_.jpg

The keyboard that's in my Lenovo Y700 laptop. It's okay, a bit cramped but gets the job done. The WASD keys are highlighted which is kinda cringe and the F key is a bit pressed down. It has a red LED backlight which is nice when it's dark.

Ducky One with green Cherry MX switches.

Unicomp's "Customizer 105" which is the successor to the greatest keyboard of all time IBM's "Model M".

Unicomp basically bought the rights to the "Model M" and so basically remakes it in different colors and configurations using slightly inferior materials than the Model M original but eh its still probably better than all other modern keyboards on the market, albeit you'd have to not be bothered by the clacky, clack, clack of a noisy mechanical keyboard to properly love this thing.

Its loveable nature stems from it's excellent tactile sensation to your fingers when typing.
I have one of these too, but not using it.

Macbook air keyboard.