Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What made you choose your avi?

lennox

lennox

From dust to dust again
★★★
Your avi allows people to personalize and characterize your user. Your avi can convey ideas, share individuals of significance, or make a laugh. It is your face, attached to your identity as known to others. What made you choose it? Why did you, if ever, change it?

I had an avi of the slime from Dragon Quest as I always found Rimuru Tempest, who often quoted the good slime, to be very cute in their female human form. I was later proven to share the new avi with another user, so I had to go for a slime Rimuru. I had later lost interest in Slime Tensei as the story became convoluted in politics and affairs and I lack the social skills needed to follow. I came across another manga character who I found to be more relatable, and he makes for an avi that better conveys my values. What do you communicate through your avi?

made it myself:hax:

I am a man of many avis, The reasons are unknown.

I thought mine was funny

It basically explains my entire life

Mine represents the contrast between societal expectations and societal norms. The don't correlate and can not coincide in society. JFL maaaaaa aniggggga, dis avi based affffff

I want to march on Rome

Your avi allows people to personalize and characterize your user. Your avi can convey ideas, share individuals of significance, or make a laugh. It is your face, attached to your identity as known to others. What made you choose it? Why did you, if ever, change it?

I had an avi of the slime from Dragon Quest as I always found Rimuru Tempest, who often quoted the good slime, to be very cute in their female human form. I was later proven to share the new avi with another user, so I had to go for a slime Rimuru. I had later lost interest in Slime Tensei as the story became convoluted in politics and affairs and I lack the social skills needed to follow. I came across another manga character who I found to be more relatable, and he makes for an avi that better conveys my values. What do you communicate through your avi?
I'm a dead man, an artificially alive man.

Rance is someone that would make offensive posts about women if he existed IRL.

using a foid avi while I still can

Mine just feels special

Because it looks like me.

Mine just feels special
61828.jpg

I just think the nerve and audacity of Randy Spears shouting "Get Lost!" to the audience while he himself ejaculates in a hot girls face is so speaking. These big shot super fuckers that plow through thousands of scantily clad girls are so arrogant that they verbally mock their own audience.

Those damn bastards! I could never be one of them...

kinda fits to my daily outlook in life...besides the kikes wont allow me to wear Swastikas IRL

I like kitty cats

because i'm literally eric

To make lurking soys and foids seethe.

It's a gymcelled (serious) chud with a demon hunting him in the background. I think it represents my life, except for the fact that I'm less gymcelled and my face is uglier and that the demon stands for things I can't change so I will never win against him. And I have no gun, and I don't have cool sunglasses. So basically it's not my life at all, but I like to view it that way.

His story really resonated with me. All of what he wrote on his website before sui'ing. It was very sad that he had to go that way. His life was just very slow, painful protracted suffering.

Being bullied in school

i watched all quiet on the western front some months ago, in a hospital room when my mom was hospitalized, since my mom wasnt home the though of jumping of a building was in my head almost all the day, until one day visiting my mother i put the movie on netflix and i identified a lot with the protagonist, during the first minutes the protagonist is very happy, he is seen with a purpose, motivated and with a reason to live and keep going, there is even a part where the characters put their hands in their pants to warm themselves, which I identified with my coomer phase. in the end he loses all his friend and dies because of the arrogance of his superiors, emotionless like a sheep following the orders of its shepherd.

Becuase I love scary jesus

235092u36

This was my first avi when I joined the forum. It expresses well the simple idea of ''it's over''. I joined the forum after I stopped having any pretence of pretending I can be like a normie. It was never going to happen. It's over and it NeverEvenBegan anyway.

82idve

After several months of my pain, sadness and anger increasing, I changed my avi to this. It symbolized the immense suffering I was feeling. Even when just standing still, with a still face, I still felt the immense sadness and anger inside me. Not to mention Bladerunner 2049 is a relatable movies to incels. The entire plotline with Joi resonates deeply with incels.

Ezgif 5 1638cf913e

My current avi. Picked it after having a mental episode after a long period of time where literally everything got worse, and nothing got better. I'm a complete failure of a human being, all my peers are mogging every facet of my existence. They had girlfriends, sex, they're married, they have children, they have cars, good paying jobs.

Meanwhile, I'm a 30yo KHHV neet who lives with his parents. I am so fucking hideous, that often when I go outside, people spit on the ground after they see me. They physically recoil after they glance at my face. Women going loudly ''Ughh..''' when they see me.

Absolutely dehumanizing. Soul crushing. I am a worthless piece of meat that belongs in the mud with the cockroaches.

I am not treated like a human. I do not feel like a human. I am not a human.

I have been consumed completely by envy, rage, sadness and resentment.

Because I want to rule the world as a tyrant like megatron

Because I like lolis, and Azukinn is spooky.

I'm just so very excited to be here!

SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI

I wanted more notifications and profile comments

I think my avi looks cool. (Also a bit edgy to I'll admit)

my old xbox 360 gamer pic

Dead or alive. The game she is in my AVI is dead or alive 5 irrc
Ohh I knew it was either that game or lollipop chainsaw.

Idk why I thought lollipop chainsaw lol

Because he's based(in video game)

John Taliban.

Fug I found out @Indari had this avi already. Will find a new one because there is only a Rapeman not Rapemen

I knew about the club scene even before my .co registering, and I kept it in mind for a while

One day, when I was still a GrAY or a bluecel (I don't remember), I wanted an avi related to this movie, so I looked for pics from it, found one with both characters in the club, and cropped it myself with paint just to keep Raphaël's face

And the rest is history

Fug I found out @Indari had this avi already. Will find a new one because there is only a Rapeman not Rapemen
did you find it from @SlayerSlayer thread too?