Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What makes you incel facially?

batuhan1907

batuhan1907

Wasted memories
-
For me,

Its ugly crooked nose which people made fun of as calling me "witcho" in class and jaw assymetry mainly

My wide nigger nose, fat cheeks and weak chin

Subtle, but noticeable, asymmetry, with the nose, lips, eyes and ears. Much less subtle with the nose, tbh. Combined with below average general attractiveness. And I think my lips are larger than they should be. Lack of hunter eyes. And since I'm balding (which isn't part of the face), my forehead is ever increasing in size (which is part of my face). Only thing I have going for me is that I have a chin. Not a chisled jawline, mind you, but I least I have a chin, so I don't technically need to beardmaxx.

Edit: Oh, and no cheekbones to speak of, at all. I just have pudding face, and I'm not even fat.

Dark spots on my face and barley any facial hair hazelnut color skin

philtrum and midface mostly, good jaw but somewaht assymetrical, I'm white tho so maybe SEAmaxxing in the future

Shit eye area e with permanent dark circles, bad skin, recessed chin looks both shit from front or side, nigger like nose, bad jaw maybe something else I forgot and I am balding cel too

I look like a motherfucking bleached nigger

Literally a few millimeters of jaw and nose.

I look a little bit like my avi, nose is a bit bigger. Face a bit rounder but that's my looks match.

Subtle, but noticeable, asymmetry, with the nose, lips, eyes and ears. Much less subtle with the nose, tbh. Combined with below average general attractiveness. And I think my lips are larger than they should be. Lack of hunter eyes. And since I'm balding (which isn't part of the face), my forehead is ever increasing in size (which is part of my face). Only thing I have going for me is that I have a chin. Not a chisled jawline, mind you, but I least I have a chin, so I don't technically need to beardmaxx.

Edit: Oh, and no cheekbones to speak of, at all. I just have pudding face, and I'm not even fat.
I think things you mentioned is pretty unnoticable irl,

I mean i really started noticing assymetry on others if its dedly in presence

Can your problem be just autism and obsessing over details?

>prob has friends
OhDKCIO

For real?
Yes.

The height in which my face is off the ground:feelsrope:

Hop on hgh and aromasin if ur in puberty,

If nor,wagecuck for limb and leg lenghtening

Too old for HGH

Leg lengthening scares the shit out of me

Just potentially cripple yourself theory

Bald, but had, stringy, ugly hair before that
Sunken check bones and glasses so thick the distortion makes them look even worse
weak jaw
Asymmetrical, weak eyes (that look worse cus of the glasses)
nose that is too wide
lips that are too big

Around 30 moles, mostly small ones. Dark circles, slightly negative canthal tilt, big pointy nordic nose, eye area isn't the best. Jaw and chin is average i guess, it's not reccessed or anything but face is kinda long and narrow. I look kinda boyish which is not good at my age of almost 30, beta face wibes. Also norwood 2and a half.

Bald, but had, stringy, ugly hair before that
Sunken check bones and glasses so thick the distortion makes them look even worse
weak jaw
Asymmetrical, weak eyes (that look worse cus of the glasses)
nose that is too wide
lips that are too big
Seems like you have a good base imo,not everything is incel tier and easy to upgrade

Big nose, narrow face, weak chin

Legit deformed jaw, flat cheekbones, UEE, xtremely crooked teeth, scars on my face.

Eyes too close together. Lower third is narrow.

I don’t know, it just looks wrong

Its a mixture of all my features. Individually each of my features are not that bad, but once you put them together they make my face weird. I don't think its really bad just really weird.

Hair. Nose. Lips. Cheeks.

Bad hairline and weak lower third.

Big nose, no chin, acne and thinning hair

Nothing. With proper social skills I could ascend (though my UEE is pretty failo)
JFL
@FullTimeLoser
:feelsseriously: I'm just tired.

If it's your social skills preventing you from getting laid, aren't you agreeing with IT it's about personality? Just fuck off there and learn to be confident from the soys or red pillers even.

He's also 16. Of course he's socially awkward at 16. Most people are. He'll ascend in college and tell his girlfriends about "that time I got brainwashed by the evil cult of inklers".

My crossbred features. Imagine a combination between the stereotypical white incel school shooter meme and a typical below average looking sand nigger. That's exactly what I look like irl.

Weak chin, long midface, huge forehead, super weak eyebrows psycho gaze, excess bodyfat.

I have the profile of a chipanzee, brown skin like a moist piece of shit, the chapped lips of a faggot with venereal disease, head shape of a lopsided egg, the course matted hair of a primitive rice farmer, and the facial hair of a Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite if he was a child molester, even when I shave. I AM FUCKING UGLY

Recessed chin, fat cheeks and no jaw/cheekbone definition.
looking like i'm 13 when i'm 20

Nose, wide alar, huge weird pig hump, short as well and wide tip (my worst feature, would rate it a 1.75/10 borderline deformed as its wider than my mouth). Very long and huge forehead about 9.5cm where the average is about 6.1 cm.

Terrible eye bags that makes me look like a meth addict, shit tier acne scars from constant acne since 9 years old. Small mouth but wide lips, narrow palate and uneven chin+jaw (one side quite a bit bigger than the other) and terrible fat storage, I look at about 30% bodyfat despite being ~22% atm

jaw assymetry, glasses and baldness

Long midface, big nose, youthful appearance.

Nose, wide alar, huge weird pig hump, short as well and wide tip (my worst feature, would rate it a 1.75/10 borderline deformed as its wider than my mouth). Very long and huge forehead about 9.5cm where the average is about 6.1 cm.

Terrible eye bags that makes me look like a meth addict, shit tier acne scars from constant acne since 9 years old. Small mouth but wide lips, narrow palate and uneven chin+jaw (one side quite a bit bigger than the other) and terrible fat storage, I look at about 30% bodyfat despite being ~22% atm
Cut bodyfat asap and hit the gym before considering any surgeries since you re fat fuck

Cut bodyfat asap and hit the gym before considering any surgeries since you re fat fuck
Already am gymcelling 4x despite wage slaving 9 hours for 6 days a week and not eating over >2000 calories a day but I lose weight fucking slowly should just cardio maxx and fuck my muscle mass tbh

Already am gymcelling 4x despite wage slaving 9 hours for 6 days a week and not eating over >2000 calories a day but I lose weight fucking slowly should just cardio maxx and fuck my muscle mass tbh
Visit an endocrinogolist and check your tsh/insuline resistance levels,i used to have very slow metabolism like you

Since i started medicines i lost 20 kg and left 7-8 kkg to be fit like %10 bf

Visit an endocrinogolist and check your tsh/insuline resistance levels,i used to have very slow metabolism like you
umm, never thought of that tbh, thanks for the idea.

small recessed chin, prey eyes, ER like structure (meaning wide face, but small chin vertically), and curve big ogre nose also im bloated
Consider injecting rope ded srs

My wide nigger nose, fat cheeks and weak chin
Same. I got surgery for it coming soomn(rhino lower eyelid retraction surgery and implants for my midface