Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What movie is most like you?

The End

The End

Banned
-
I was thinking about how people have different tastes in movies and different tastes in people. Everyone likes Avengers, pretentious people like Seventh Seal, idiots Transformers, but no one likes a slow low budget drama from the 50's.

I always knew I wasn't smart, but I liked to think I was at least creative. For a time I pictured my personality to be something like Eraserhead. But that's not me. I'm dumb, a drain, boring, and just overall unpleasant - more like August Underground.

You have any thoughts on this? Can you think of a movie that represents your essence.

Groundhog Day is my life. I wake up and do the same shit day in day out year in year out

The movie that best channels my energy, would have to be The Dark Knight. Thanks to the joker, the movie had so much life, and dark energy. That same desire he had to just watch everyone and everything burn, is how I feel a lot.

Falling Down, specifically D-Fens.

Falling Down, specifically D-Fens.
The getting cucked by your wife part or the taking no shit part? Please be the latter

epic, bro. also why i would be reluctant to marry
My biological parents were apart of a marriage which ended badly, with my Mother getting a Divorce on my Father. My father was a shitty parent along with my mother, but my father was shittier. Also with our society and the MeToo movement in general, along with foids being more degenerate than ever.

My biological parents were apart of a marriage which ended badly, with my Mother getting a Divorce on my Father. My father was a shitty parent along with my mother, but my father was shittier.
Do you feel like that was a contributing factor to your inceldom?

Do you feel like that was a contributing factor to your inceldom?
I would say so. The divorce happened when I was young but it didn't effect me right away, but it affected me as soon as I got older and started thinking about divorce rates, marriage, men who are negative affected, etc.

I would say that every woman/foid is a parasite mostly because of our society and marriage is a major contributor.

Iam trying my best but I honestly can't answer this, Iam a relatively reserved and chill dude omce you get to know me, Iam rejected by all females on site and always speak my mind, care about myself and enjoy intellectualism, I'd say stark from bleach sums me up but not the anime itself

Cool thread. If I had to guess, I’d say The Shawshank Redemption. I always see the prison as the reality I am trapped in. There’s a lot of good quotes from that movie tbh.

I was thinking about how people have different tastes in movies and different tastes in people. Everyone likes Avengers, pretentious people like Seventh Seal, idiots Transformers, but no one likes a slow low budget drama from the 50's.

I always knew I wasn't smart, but I liked to think I was at least creative. For a time I pictured my personality to be something like Eraserhead. But that's not me. I'm dumb, a drain, boring, and just overall unpleasant - more like August Underground.

You have any thoughts on this? Can you think of a movie that represents your essence.
How boring am I if I don't like anything produced by Hollyjew? I can't bring myself to enjoy or watch the vast majority of capeshit tbh. Are there any movies about a massive fucking retard?

Not sure but this thread topic made me think of a movie called Big Fan.

It has that fat little incel cuck from king of queens Patton Oswald.

It’s about a guy who’s a big sports fan he runs into a nfl player at a strip club and the Tyronne nfl player beats him up severely. Now he has the opportunity to send this Tyrone to jail and get a big lawsuit but he’s such a sports fan that he cucks himself and drops all the charges.

Human Traffic describes my mispent youth.

It’s about a guy who’s a big sports fan he runs into a nfl player at a strip club and the Tyronne nfl player beats him up severely. Now he has the opportunity to send this Tyrone to jail and get a big lawsuit but he’s such a sports fan that he cucks himself and drops all the charges.
Oh yeah, I remember that. Everyone couldn't believe how much Patton's character worshiped Tyrone and Chad.

it would take time to think about this.. but i would say for now it would be "Phone Booth" from 2002

i sided with the shooter for the entire movie, he understood that fixing society from within is more important than fighting wars oversees

The wizard of oz

How boring am I if I don't like anything produced by Hollyjew? I can't bring myself to enjoy or watch the vast majority of capeshit tbh. Are there any movies about a massive fucking retard?
idk, dumb and dumber is pretty popular I think. I watched it when I was 6 or so and found myself relating to the main character a lot, how he manages to fuck even the most minute things up

Didn't the Taxi Driver protagonist fall in love with a foid hooker and risk his life to save her?
Well it's not perfect but still closest movie I can think of

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back