Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What movies to watch?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
No superhero movies.

Black death was a great movie, you should watch it.

Synecdoche, New York

It’s depressing as fuck

Reservoir Dogs

movies I watched past few days

Bird Box - was good but continues theme of strong femoid lead, asian plays a gay (asian men in modern hollywood always play a gay, weird sidekick humor or early death) - apocalypse setting and stranded in house setting always seems comfy and cool to me

Coherence from 2013 was pretty good, alternate dimensions type stuff

movies I watched past few days

Bird Box - was good but continues theme of strong femoid lead, asian plays a gay (asian men in modern hollywood always play a gay, weird sidekick humor or early death) - apocalypse setting and stranded in house setting always seems comfy and cool to me

Coherence from 2013 was pretty good, alternate dimensions type stuff

sounds like all that Bird box needs now is a token black guy

Don't watch Mr. Nobody unless you love suicidefuel

Last edited:
There are many movies I like tbh. I definitely prefer dark, slow and bleak movies. Here are some of the great ones.
  • Antichrist
  • Valhalla Rising
  • Bronson
  • Taxi Driver
  • Goodfellas
  • The Last Temptation of Christ
  • Lolita

sounds like all that Bird box needs now is a token black guy
Don't watch Mr. Nobody unless you love suicidefuel

it has that

I tried watching a bit of Mr Nobody and it was awful, i think he's over rated as an actor. Chicks just like him because he looks the way he does.

Lesson of the Evil (2012) - A Japanese movie about a teacher that went ER on his school and killed a shitton of students, mostly foids.

Watch Christmas movies. Cuz its Christmas.

Lesson of the Evil (2012) - A Japanese movie about a teacher that went ER on his school and killed a shitton of students, mostly foids.
Just what I've been looking for. Thanks m8.

God Bless America
Falling Down

But as @Gengar posted Taxi Driver, Goodfellas and Lolita is very good movies too. Although I think The crush is a better alternative to Lolita.

The Godfather

There are many movies I like tbh. I definitely prefer dark, slow and bleak movies. Here are some of the great ones.
  • Antichrist
  • Valhalla Rising
  • Bronson
  • Taxi Driver
  • Goodfellas
  • The Last Temptation of Christ
  • Lolita

Those were some pretty good movies. I haven't watched the last two on that list though. Dark, slow and bleak are my favorite types of movies too, so I think you might also like the movies The raid and Moon as they fit into that.

The fountain

Has a good soundtrack

The fountain was average in my opinion. Not really creepy, just a bunch of random shit going on.