Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What no pussy and being touch starved does to a nigga

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
The other day I was on a bus going to work. This overweight realitively unnatractive woman who is in her late 30s probably sat right next to me and bcs she was obviously overweight our arms(by whole length) were touching the whole time (its summer so everyone is everyone short sleeves). it felt nice and I got a mild boner from it that I managed to hide. Its not even about sex anymore that much I crave a female touch so bad its driving me nuts. :fuk:

Hating on Niggers should be more normalized on this forum

:feelskek:Liking obese white women is such a nigger behaviour tf

my post has nothing to do with niggers. Title is a just a meme/expression
I didnt read the thread but you should express more while hating niggers and jews

Is OP a nigger and has Adolf as profile pic too post in false flag?
don't care if he is or isn't. His behaviour is clearly nig behaviour.

don't care if he is or isn't. His behaviour is clearly nig behaviour.
It’s important cause i have a list on every nigger user here

@IceStorm

Clear the newcels up about niggers

The other day I was on a bus going to work. This overweight realitively unnatractive woman who is in her late 30s probably sat right next to me and bcs she was obviously overweight our arms(by whole length) were touching the whole time (its summer so everyone is everyone short sleeves). it felt nice and I got a mild boner from it that
nigga jerk off

The other day I was on a bus going to work. This overweight realitively unnatractive woman who is in her late 30s probably sat right next to me and bcs she was obviously overweight our arms(by whole length) were touching the whole time (its summer so everyone is everyone short sleeves). it felt nice and I got a mild boner from it that I managed to hide. Its not even about sex anymore that much I crave a female touch so bad its driving me nuts. :fuk:
S6zjqko8qljb1

It’s important cause i have a list on every nigger user here
sorry I didnt realize you were another schizo user obssesed with race while being on an incel forum

sorry I didnt realize you were another schizo user obssesed with race while being on an incel forum
Yeah but why you are not obsesse with Race?

@IceStorm @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

Yeah but why you are not obsesse with Race?
I live in 99% white country and im here to discuss and browse posts on inceldom. IDGAF about a race only burgercels are obssesed with that

:feelskek:Liking obese white women is such a nigger behaviour tf
tbh tbh :feelshehe:

shes not a landwhale as i said. She overweight
its ok homie u can have ur bbw fetish its alrite homie.

Anyway, I did the same when I was like 12 in school, I sat in class next to a turkish girl I rly liked and would touch her arm I would almost coom. So i know what u mean, though suprised u still feel like this, u must be pretty young.

I dont feel shit anymore

I am 100% dead inside its pure black over.