Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What normies think incels look like vs what they look like

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
"Just fix your bad attitude bro"

What normies think:
37497248.jpg

What they look like:

a lot of normies think we're fat neckbeards with bad hygiene :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They will never know who we really are.

a lot of normies think we're fat neckbeards with bad hygiene :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
well im compeletly opposite, im skinnycel, who cant grow any facial hair, and im taking shower sometimes twice a day, changing every day clothes and i smell like strawberry due to my shampoo

Nah I'd say they see us like this

well im compeletly opposite, im skinnycel, who cant grow any facial hair, and im taking shower sometimes twice a day, changing every day clothes and i smell like strawberry due to my shampoo
same here man

Majority of incels is the average looking 20-35 year old guy you see out and about everyday who you think is normal.

Minority of us are autistic or neckbeard obese shutins

This is the reality that I don’t even think guys on here can comprehend. The state of sex for men is so very bad for many men 35 and under.

Majority of incels is the average looking 20-35 year old guy you see out and about everyday who you think is normal.

Minority of us are autistic or neckbeard obese shutins

This is the reality that I don’t even think guys on here can comprehend. The state of sex for men is so very bad for many men 35 and under.
Minority? According to a poll 56% of Incels.co users have autism/aspergers.

I think it’s kind of the other way around kek. They think incels are like fat neckbeards but most “incels” are chadlites or HTN going through a dry spell