Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What normies want incels to be like

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
They want the incels to be insanely try-hard, never giving up, but always still losing to the normies no matter how much we practice or how hard we try because we are so genetically inferior. Then each time we lose to normies they want us very butthurt, angry, sad, just a big emotional response.

What isn't that fun is when the incels barely try, just admit we will lose right away, and when we lose we don't react emotionally, we just head back to log onto WoW, we already know the normies and Chads have way better genetics than us and accepted it.

Instagram is terrible for me personally. I see beautiful, young couples on there: they look happy, they travel, etc. The world is so extremely unfair and terrible. I mean, sure, I just turned 26 and I just started "trying" (working out, looking after my skin). But I'm extremely ugly and short (5'3"/1.60m). So... yeah, I did lose right away. Mainly because of my looks (yeah I know, I'm short, but my looks are even worse, the biggest deal-breaker).

No trying for my face, mang

They would like us to embarrass ourselves and further show our standing in society, while working as wageslaves or whatever we may do, as subhumans, but even simply LDARing and rotting away without a sound, especially if you're still working, is preferable; what's even worse is if you actually begin to speak out or act against, in some way, the bluepilled hegemony of delusion, discriminatory treatment, and hypergamy, especially knowing that they can really not offer up any sort of coherent arguments or rebuttals... :feelsUgh:

What they hate the most is being exposed to the reality of their actions and the consequences of such; especially foids, their privilege and what they propagate, especially if wealthmaxxing or something of the sort is also done. :feelsjuice:

They would like us to embarrass ourselves and further show our standing in society, while working as wageslaves or whatever we may do, as subhumans, but even simply LDARing and rotting away without a sound, especially if you're still working, is preferable; what's even worse is if you actually begin to speak out or act against, in some way, the bluepilled hegemony of delusion, discriminatory treatment, and hypergamy, especially knowing that they can really not offer up any sort of coherent arguments or rebuttals... :feelsUgh:

What they hate the most is being exposed to the reality of their actions and the consequences of such; especially foids, their privilege and what they propagate, especially if wealthmaxxing or something of the sort is also done. :feelsjuice:

A problem especially lower tier normies have is say the incel doesn't show up at all. Then the low tier normie is the low man on the totem pole who is getting dominated. And if he speaks out against unfairness, he gets gaslighted and laughed at. The ones above him want to believe it is a fair world, they are just more deserving of victory for working harder and smarter than him.

And foids take great pleasure in rejecting him and insulting him showing that they are higher up in the herd.

Normies are aggressive with us because they depend on the contrast. The normies can't compete with the Chads so they pay status games with us.

Normies are aggressive with us because they depend on the contrast. The normies can't compete with the Chads so they pay status games with us.
how do they derive status off playing games with the lowest of the low
its not like theyre competing with us

how do they derive status off playing games with the lowest of the low
its not like theyre competing with us
They compare to us so they look better.