Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what % of the userbase here would you say are mentalcels

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I'd say 90%, most truecels probably already knows this stat so they dont bother commenting and posting anymore they'd rather rot alone than encourage self defeatist mentalcels

The emporer of all mentality I'll people reporting for duty my people

Female standards and competition are so high even average looking guys can be incel no matter how much they try

Female standards and competition are so high even average looking guys can be incel no matter how much they try
Well I guess location plays a role too then, because at where I live even 4/10 guys get laid, i've pretty much only believed in just not be sub3 pill only

Well I guess location plays a role too then, because at where I live even 4/10 guys get laid, i've pretty much only believed in just not be sub3 pill only
Where? Did you just find 1 or 2 guys that found a landwhale?

Where? Did you just find 1 or 2 guys that found a landwhale?
Canada BC, near vancouver, I see sub5 males with gf's all the time, and the girls are usually prettier than them, and no its not a betabuxx relationship, even ethnics have gfs, curries and rice that is.

Canada BC, near vancouver, I see sub5 males with gf's all the time, and the girls are usually prettier than them, and no its not a betabuxx relationship, even ethnics have gfs, curries and rice that is.
For every sub 6 guy that found a gf there’s probably 7 or 8 that are incels

For every sub 6 guy that found a gf there’s probably 7 or 8 that are incels
yes, the justbefirstpill is brutal, girls that are acceptable of guys with a lower SMV than themselves are 100% taken already

I'd say roughly 80% are failed normies. Only 10% actual mentalcels. 10% truecels

yes, the justbefirstpill is brutal, girls that are acceptable of guys with a lower SMV than themselves are 100% taken already
Yea there’s so much competition, like the sub 6 guys who found a gf either got lucky or have something that makes them stand out compared to the rest like a really promising career aspect or being super charismatic and NT

I'd say roughly 80% are failed normies. Only 10% actual mentalcels. 10% truecels
and which category do you fall into?:feelsseriously:

I‘d say a little higher about 99%

im a truecel but I actually love encouraging mentalcels to keep rotting especially if they’re normie tier looks or above. You know how it is, misery loves company and all that, if they had even the slightest chance of ascension then I hope I have destroyed that little chance

I'd guess about 40% of the forum are mentalcels and trucels combined while the rest are averagecels

Actually no. I wanna change the numbers. 50%, 25%, 25%

recessed jaw
comically large forehead.
Curry
Bug eyes
Norwooding
6 inch wrists

Take a guess
Oof

I‘d say a little higher about 99%

im a truecel but I actually love encouraging mentalcels to keep rotting especially if they’re normie tier looks or above. You know how it is, misery loves company and all that, if they had even the slightest chance of ascension then I hope I have destroyed that little chance
Evil, as a truecel I’d rather they ascend then ruin themselves

Actually no. I wanna change the numbers. 50%, 25%, 25%

recessed jaw
comically large forehead.
Curry
Bug eyes
Norwooding
6 inch wrists

Take a guess
You wristmog me

Evil, as a truecel I’d rather they ascend then ruin themselves
You’re a different type of truecel tho, you weren’t born as born as one you were a botched experiment in a lab using copious amounts of steroids

You’re a different type of truecel tho, you weren’t born as born as one you were a botched experiment in a lab using copious amounts of steroids
I’ve been on both side of the spectrum so I’d definitely understand the pain someone go through when they turn into a truecel, that’s why I don’t want anyone who could have ascended ruin themselves

No mentalcel for your face

Yeah, too many fakecels. I mean, if a dude is average in terms of looks and height, for example, but he also has a severe condition, then it's distinctly different. But most of them don't have such a condition.

Solid 80%, .is was always famous for being fakecel central.

20% maximum. You guys want to cope by thinking “I’m just a mentalcel, I can easily get a foid if I try!” sorry no.

Most users here are fakecel kid larpers,just look at all the "15 year old incel rotting" threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back