Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What people call "Love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed

I LOVE SCIENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah. No such thing as love. Only infatuation and lust.

how do people watch this annoying soy cartoon they couldn't have picked more irritating sounding voice actors

how do people watch this annoying soy cartoon they couldn't have picked more irritating sounding voice actors
Normies wanna feel quirky and edgy and "oooh science is cool"

Blkpillpres rehash thread. He may be gone but he left a legacy here for sure

What people call interest in science is just a chemical reaction that compels primates to build tools. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on LDAR.

How does one transcend the body
it's full of misery and suffering

Fucking should be used mandatorly
Humiliate foids as much as possible

facts my based brocel

and i'll also advice all you oneitiscels retards (especially you @HiddenUzer) to check out these two based threads

facts my based brocel

and i'll also advice all you oneitiscels retards (especially you @HiddenUzer) to check out these two based threads

I’d like to perpetuate our species with my oneitis

I mean duh, but we still need it to survive :feelsjuice:. Also you shouldn’t worship Rick, he’s just like us, lonely and desperate

I don't care about love one bit. If I could just coom balls deep inside horny sluts, that's good enough for me.

Sub-par trailer genetics will not produce intelligent children.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back