Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percent of incels do you think were born to be submissive cucks

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
My relatives have this dog and shes very friendly with people and if she likes you and sees your feet unattended she will immediately start licking them. Like just automatically she starts licking your feet as a display of submissive and affection on instinct no matter who you are

I think a lot of tiny little incels are exactly like that and its probably even the same biological phenomenon on an evolutionary level where they are made to be submissive cucks licking foidlos feet but the problem is that in this evolutionary context its not useful at all and in order to get a good femalo :foidSoy: gf u cant be acting like that unless ur a chadlossus

Probably 80% would throw each other under a bus for a crumb of pussy

It's really a combination of holding onto the bluepill + low T.

TBH the only incels I know don't simp for foids.

I think incels have enough dignity to only be a submissive cuck if they knew they actually would get something out of it.

It's not really so much incels as it is men in general. Our monkey brains crave sex and female affection. Not our faults, just the way we're wired.

Weak frame, narrow shoulders, tiny wrists, small hands, tiny dick increase someone's chances to be a submissive cuck. In that case, to not be submissive, you should fight against your nature which itself takes a lot energy.

n this evolutionary context its not useful at all
It is useful to the species, like sterile drones are useful to an insect colony despite being unable to breed.

Likewise, incels are like drones to human soyciety, meant to wageslave, be used as cannon fodder and made a scapegoat of for the benefit of the tribe.

Maybe the one on Reddit.