Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What percent of this forum lives in the United States?

Do you live in the United States?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers
★★★
>how many people do you think are from the US here?
>no

Canada sucks, but I dont think it’s possible to be worse than shitmerica.
GDP per capita is lower our taxes are higher and it's extremely sjw our obesity rates are comparable and we are almost as non white as you

@weaselbomber
@gotet
@ItsovERfucks
@DarkStarDown
@rope infinity ♾️
@Lonelyus

>hello, my fellow incels, do you live in the country where our federal agency operates united states?
>hello, my fellow incels, do you own a gun?

What's the next question?

I live in Europe. But it's starting to look more and more like Africa because of mass importation of niggers.

>hello, my fellow incels, do you live in the country where our federal agency operates united states?

Yes, I am a federal agent.

No, I don't live in USA

Doxxthread, but I am a proud Californian and an unfortunate Amerikkkan.

4c2

Let's get as many to answer this poll

@SlayerSlayer Could you please pin this thread so I can get as many poll results?

yeah, this specific user is acting very sus, I don't trust two people here: newfags and gray oldfags.

I live in Europe. But it's starting to look more and more like Africa because of mass importation of niggers.
I'm glad I live in Poland, there are not many immigrants here

I live in small town (~20k people)
That's why.In big cities a lot of workers are from Vietnam, India,Sri lanka, etc. Men and women from eastern Europe went to the west and now their gaps will be filled with 3rd world migrants in their home countries.

And eastern Europe has a low natality btw

i bet foreigners think we're all just fucking dumb. there are many feeling tards here who are just that:blackpill:

Why do you want to know, officer?

the cities are all soy prog shitholes
Yes, they are expensive and there really is no motivation for males to work hard in the cities - everyone hates males. Foids run the office, the restaurants and shopping outlets cater to foids. Nightclubs and bars cater to foids. Males are losers in big cities, it’s sad.

liberal and literal shithole
I just noticed your NSLF avi, based af but those guys got screwed by the O9A and the FBI