Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What percent of this forum lives in the United States?

Do you live in the United States?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, I live the Cucked States of Soymerica
Be thankful that you can own firearms and have access to the most freedom of speech. Majority of this forum consist of eurocucks who can't own shit or say shit

Be thankful that you can own firearms
Nahh you glow hard, of course your datamining thread got pinned
have access to the most freedom of speech
make a thread right now threatning to kill the mayor of your city, you are free to say that even ironically right?
eurocucks who can't own shit
unless your pretending to be a retard (as required from feds), this only proves your ignorance

Be thankful that you can own firearms and have access to the most freedom of speech. Majority of this forum consist of eurocucks who can't own shit or say shit
Yeah, there are some pros to live in the USA

It might attract feds.
It certainly does, particularly in light of the Atomwaffen Division events.
What is O9A?
Well, the situation is quite intricate tbh. In essence, it involves a satanic group encouraging its members to 'infiltrate' extremist organizations, aiming to undermine and reshape them to serve their own interests. This process, known as an 'insight role,' is familiar to members of the Order of Nine Angles (O9A).
Initially, the Atomwaffen Division wasn't an O9A affiliate when Brandon Russel created it. However, a member known as Cameroun Shea, who identified as a 'niner,' infiltrated the group, introducing the satanic element. Simultaneously, Shea was recruiting for AWD while working against it as part of his insight role.
It turned out later there was a federal agent, Joshua Caleb Sutter (known to AWD members as Swiss Discipline), embedded in the AWD since its creation. Eventually, all members, except Sutter ofc, were arrested. It's noteworthy that Sutter also owns Martinet Press, a publishing house that releases literature from Tempel ov Blood, an American O9A nexion (affiliate).
I honestly advice you to not use anything associated with them especially on a website like this.

I'd say 70% are from the US, give or take.

I always assumed the majority of users here are either from jewSA or currystan

If the majority of us arent in Burger Town, then were the fuck are most incels at? Im sure as shit never stepped foot out of US. Been tona couple places but never made it out side.

i wanna live in idaho tbh

I am far away from the trannyland

Freedom intensifies

Damn we have an abundance of Americels, makes sense since this online subculture originated there
I don't live there myself but I would like to in the distant future or at least visit it, America looks like a super interesting place despite all it's flaws