Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What percentage of foids do you think are witches?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Title. I thought about making a poll, but it was too complicated, your own thoughts work better.

define witch

all foids that aren't married at age 18+

I would say in a given population, like a country - 5% of the foids in that country will worship the devil and feel that they have a covenant with Lucifer.

Mexican foids worship the Santa Muerte.

Black foids have voodoo.

White foids had the Salem Witch Trials.

Do I really need to go on?

black femoids, goths and white women into spiritual bullshit

black femoids

Update: she just messaged me on a 2nd number after I blocker her, and she is threatening me with witchcraft unless I pay for her taxi money kek
I replied her telling her to fuck off and pick cotton.
View attachment 817443
witchcraft
maury-laughing.gif

Has a covenant with Lucifer, and makes it their mission to spread evil.
One time I was passing by a house In a remote village of my country.

The house wasn't that big like you know. It was traditionally built and looked pretty old. So I pass by and I hear this chilling laughter from there like "HAJAHAHAHAHAHHA" in a high pitched like witch voice literally.

And it scared the shit out of me so I started running away fast

black femoids, goths and white women into spiritual bullshit
Yes - goth wouldn’t be cool if foids didn’t promote it. There is a difference between Emo (emotional) and goth.

You're ignoring 1000 users, then ask such questions, makes total sense

The way young foids want to throw away their virginity as soon as they can while rejecting nice guys so they aren’t prudish - is witchcraft.

all women because they use their beauty to mind control weak sexless men and make them mentally weaker and simps.

The way young foids want to throw away their virginity as soon as they can while rejecting nice guys so they aren’t prudish - is witchcraft.
WTF are you ignoring 1000 users?

If they like Satan so much they should let incels fuck them. A lot of us look like something out of hell