Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of Pakistani people are whitepassing ?

they are poos

inb4 muh Indo Aryan genetics and five Bollywood actors that had their genetic lineage raped by Greeks a thousand years ago

they are poos

inb4 muh Indo Aryan genetics and five Bollywood actors that had their genetic lineage raped by Greeks a thousand years ago
The guy is the video is Pakistani and looks whitepassing.

The guy is the video is Pakistani and looks whitepassing.
Whitepassing where? In Northern Europe? I don’t think people there would consider him white, because of his nose and hair

they are poos

Cope, Pakis need not be white, they groominggangmaxx, even in your so called white Greece they groominggangmaxx :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
many are med passing

most pakis are shitskinned, the others are mixed with greek and arab but they are the minority plus they are usually rich hence the reason why the pakis you see in the west are fair-skinned. I would say that the percentage of paki being fairskinned is the same percentage of indians being fairskinned so like 0.0001%

most pakis are shitskinned, the others are mixed with greek and arab but they are the minority plus they are usually rich hence the reason why the pakis you see in the west are fair-skinned. I would say that the percentage of paki being fairskinned is the same percentage of indians being fairskinned so like 0.0001%

Curries almost hate themselves as much as noodlewhores.

0, trust me, the lightest Pakistani in the west, people will assume their Arab. To white people Iranians, Arabs, meds, lightskin Indians and Pakistanis, kurds, Afghanis, Armenians, Turks all look the same.

If persians cannot white pass why the hell would a pakicel be different?

Maybe like 5-10%

I know pakis that look extremely white and get along well with white girls
A lot have coloured eyes too

Coping curry thread