Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What personal experiences have made you hate foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I’ll never forgive them, even if I ascend, those bastard normies and foids :reeeeee::reeeeee:. They’re complete monsters :reeeeee::reeeeee:. My hatred for them only increased tenfold after finally having something personal with them happen. Now every day i’m waking up with a burning hatred inside me :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
273E5E88 B7EB 4F95 A419 8376205862D7

Elliot Rodgers? Is it you? Have you come back from the dead to lead us to endless glory?

LOTS AND LOTS OF RACISM

Probably the lack of personal experiences with them :feelshaha:
It gets worse when you actually interact with them for real

There consistent disrespect towards me since kindergarten.

Lots of bullying and social isolation.

Because of "men start from 6 fit".

game? That's redpill bullshit. I hope you're joking
elliot rodgers was an honest faggot who never even tried to talk to a girl he wasnt even an incel the girls thought he was gay and didnt want anything to do with him

I was texting with my crush, I had a prepaid phone back then and every message cost me 19 cents, spent a fortune on messaging that bitch, in the end it turned out that she was showing all of my messages to her friends and they were laughing about me behind my back.

Abusive bitch drained my money and my time just to get a laugh out of my messages.
Goddamn whore.

Because they hate me. I hate who hates me. Nobody should hate me.

Being disrespected/insulted for my looks with 0 provoking, one girl I never interacted with in my life went out of their way to talk negatively about the way I look to someone I knew, no different than a girl going out of their way to tell someone how she hates them for being black but they just follow whatever society tells them is ok and not okay :feelscomfy:

I realized that White holes were privileged years ago:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

I fucking hate everything about foids. They have everything anyone could wish for, AND STILL manage to behave like a fucking waste of oxygen by complaining about 'patriarchy', by behaving as if their feelings were the only things that matter in this world, they are fucking lazy and repulsive, just typing this is making me enraged.

You would NEVER find women that would die for men, love men for what they are, provide for them, they are all fucking disgusting, everything I have are anime waifus.

I’ll never forgive them, even if I ascend, those bastard normies and foids :reeeeee::reeeeee:. They’re complete monsters :reeeeee::reeeeee:. My hatred for them only increased tenfold after finally having something personal with them happen. Now every day i’m waking up with a burning hatred inside me :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
View attachment 593834
When I was in 6th grade, I asked an initial girl to go out with me to the school dance. She is a Stacy, so she said no. I then asked another girl who I found cute. She said no initially, but a few days later, she said she changed her mind. I went to the dance and simped against her: I gave her candy from this basket then we all got. A few days later it turns out she had a 16 year old boyfriend at the time. 16 years old.. And she was 12...
And I am sure he was attractive too or else she wouldn't have made him her boyfriend, but a weirdo pedo creep.

Chad got prime pussy at 16...

Too many to count. Goes back over two decades.

The foids that have been bad to me have been bad enough to justify a shooting spree in gta3. I'm still conflicted about hating all foids because some (of all ages) have been very good to me. One blackpill I can't seem to take

Last edited:
Yeah he honestly looked like a chad but just had no game lol
Er was not good looking. Especially against all the white Chads in Isla Vista

I was texting with my crush, I had a prepaid phone back then and every message cost me 19 cents, spent a fortune on messaging that bitch, in the end it turned out that she was showing all of my messages to her friends and they were laughing about me behind my back.

Yes...I see. I had a prepaid phone too.

That damn bitch laughed at me. It wasn't once, it was three in all. and every time she laughed it was because of something related to my appearance.

Damn bitch, I hope she gets spanked. Everything I did was to try to make myself more attractive to her. But she didn't realize it, it only made her more repulsed by me.

Women are selfish, girls are mean. The more depraved and mean a guy is the more he will attract these damn whores.

Lord, why?:feelscry: