Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What phone do you use

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Galaxy note 8 maple gold.
Haven't touched my computers since getting this phone

iphone 6. I wish smartphones didnt exist

alcatel pixi 5045x. pretty good for scaling dick length since its 5.6 inch(average penis size)

iPhone 6 Plus

alcatel pixi 5045x. pretty good for scaling dick length since its 5.6 inch(average penis size)
A0QqD91.jpg

Lol i thought i was the only autist who did that. My old phone was 6 inches long and i used it to estimate my dick

Who fuckin cares what pointless normie gadget you have. I don't even have apps on mine besides banking & financial institution apps, Amazon and Pandora.

Smartphones are for children

I used iphone but it broke down cause it fell.
Rip.

galaxy s4, sucks more than my life

Some crappy LG phone, but however my phones internet is faster than my laptops internet lol.

iPhone 6s cause I got laughed at by my oneitis for using a android kek.

LG tribute
51dUnbUXaML._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

6727187148.jpg

Bitches and their blue bubbles can go fuck themselves

I have never owned a phone.

I have never owned a phone.
owning a phone is a little pointless, if you don't have contacts, unless if you want to listen to music, watch vids or browse the net. i guess it's still somewhat useful to have a phone.

anyways welcome to incels.is man.

owning a phone is a little pointless, if you don't have contacts, unless if you want to listen to music, watch vids or browse the net. i guess it's still somewhat useful to have a phone.

anyways welcome to incels.is man.
Thank you for the welcome. I have no one to talk to, so there's no point in a phone.

Thank you for the welcome. I have no one to talk to, so there's no point in a phone.
well you have incels.is.

it kind of looks silly, when people always look at their phones anyways, makes it seem like they have some phone, social media or texting addiction...

well you have incels.is.

it kind of looks silly, when people always look at their phones anyways, makes it seem like they have some phone, social media or texting addiction...
They talk on their phones, but won't talk to people. A few years ago, I would have said I'm worried for the young people, but not so much now. I'd hate to see the fallout if everyone 20 and under had their phone taken away.

galaxy s6, i only ever use it when i'm out or sometimes in bed

iPhone 7+ wish i had an android, my first phone and i wish i didn't buy it

LG G2. I've had it for 4 years

phones are for normies

Sony Ericsson Xperia S 2012 model, Gotta love those good ol' android THICC phones

iPhone 4. No point getting a new phone just to look at my zero contacts on a higher res screen.

Nice doxx thread.

Blackberry Bold 9000

iPhone 8 but I want a galaxy s9

Did the no necrobumping rule get removed? Not snitching or anything but I've seen a bunch of old threads being bumped. And I don't have a phone btw.

For some reason, me and @khafail have been opening old threads. I actually planned on doing this the other day, it's just a huge coincidence we're doing it today.

lol I just got warned for it. Time to chill...

Iphone 6s. Had it for 2.5 years and I accidently dropped it a week ago, now theres a ittke crack in the corner :feelscry: