Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your sitting on a crowded bus, you see a pregnant foid walk on. What do you do?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
I ignore her and keep listening to music on my phone while staring out the window.

If you're asking whether i would offer her my seat then that's a straight NO from my side. She made her choice to spread her legs, i'll make mine

If you're asking whether i would offer her my seat then that's a straight NO from my side. She made her choice to spread her legs, i'll make mine
:lul:

That was a good response, but I would be too cowardly to do that in a public setting. This is something I would do in my dreams, though, one hundred percent.

I definitely won't help her or let her sit in my seat

very based

That was a good response, but I would be too cowardly to do that in a public setting. This is something I would do in my dreams, though, one hundred percent.
I actually did offer my seat to some whore with her kid :feelsseriously: loser move i know but i'll never let that happen again

I actually did offer my seat to some whore with her kid :feelsseriously: loser move i know but i'll never let that happen again
We inkwells can only be strong on a rare few occasions, but when we manage to summon our courage and strength, it is not to be underestimated.

Either someone else gets up and I don’t have to or no one does and I don’t have to

Smack her stomach on a concrete wall

"I’m 42 and I just found out I’m pregnant. Is it normal if I bellyflop on to the concrete to eliminate the child?" :feelshaha: based trolls

"I was beating my meat, and accidentally came on the floor. I tried to clean it up with soap, but I am paranoid that someone could get pregnant because of this. Would this be possible?" :society:

Ask her: “why chad and not me?”.

jkhgfxdxfhjcgkhv-gif.584187