Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What rank do you start taking people serious at ?

What rank do you start taking people serious at ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some of the most based users are/ were graycels
as were the worst ones

Join date is the only thing that matters

Veteran if 2022cel, officer if lower

Rank is meaningless, I only take fellow truecels seriously. The rest may as well be jokes to me

i've heard dumb shit from people of every rank
>inb4stfugraycel

Bluecel moment.

L

Post count and time online matters more than join date
Post count doesn't make you any more respectable if you have newfag join date and I never check time online

I technically have the 3rd highest time online on this whole site but I don't even notice or care

Rank is meaningless, I only take fellow truecels seriously. The rest may as well be jokes to me
this but I will say I trust gray fags less as most of em get banned fast for fakecel shit

Post count doesn't make you any more respectable if you have newfag join date and I never check time online

I technically have the 3rd highest time online on this whole site but I don't even notice or care
I’ve seen people that joined 4 years ago that have less than 500 posts and less than 2 weeks online so yes it does matter

I’ve seen people that joined 4 years ago that have less than 500 posts and less than 2 weeks online so yes it does matter
JoinedJun 22, 2022

@GhostedPhantom once published a nice article on cortisol.