Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What riceceldom also does to a mf

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I’m seriously thinking of the granny whitoid I encountered during my christcucking teen years. She last saw irl when I was 19, I believe.

With my maturity over the last almost a decade, i have a realization that she really couldve been hitting on my ricecel ass. Exhibit a(among several others):

I once said something about possibly missing ioi’s from school toilets once or twice before, and she slyly said, “i bet u have.”

I would honestly bend her over and give her now senior citizen ass n pussy a pounding of her 6+ decade lifetime if we somehow crossed paths again.

It was rather odd to me how she never really attended church and associated functions with her husband who i only ever saw at church once after a service:feelshehe:

Visual aids:
9D122895 13B7 4D01 92D3 C60DC3FA454F

2DE5A05C EE88 4C5C A32E 4DE9BCB977FB

"Desperate times calls for desperate measures"

nigga, i would as well:feelsokman:

my nigga op should've gave her dat egg roll

my nigga op should've gave her dat egg roll
Older whitoids actually seem less adverse to egg rolls for some reason as i knew of another one online who has a username somewhere about wanting the egg roll, literally

Older whitoids actually seem less adverse to egg rolls for some reason as i knew of another one online who has a username somewhere about wanting the egg roll, literally
they are old and probably want to try different flavors of cock tbh
Everybody clear the walk away we have a VIP coming through
:feelsYall:

they are old and probably want to try different flavors of cock tbh

:feelsYall:
Now in my late 20s, i shall make it more of a mission to seek out such adventurous mature slutoids:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
nothing new. i have thoughts of that as well. when you dont get shit and have never gotten shit, you go crazy.

in fact, there are videos and news stories online of niggers doing the exact same thing to grannies. relatively young black men doing that shit. there is even a news story of a nigger fucking pig pussy because he was so deprived.

what no pussy does to a motherfucker jfl

nothing new. i have thoughts of that as well. when you dont get shit and have never gotten shit, you go crazy.

in fact, there are videos and news stories online of niggers doing the exact same thing to grannies. relatively young black men doing that shit. there is even a news story of a nigger fucking pig pussy because he was so deprived.

JBB is just too brutal for us chronophiles

whenever I lament my brutal fate

I remind myself: at least I'm not rice

So many subtle hints she might’ve dropped tho… so many what ifs i have. God damn it :fuk:

what in the hell