Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should be the penalty/reward for rape?

What should be the penalty/reward for rape?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I posted on Reddit that he penalty for rape is overstated and it is not on par with murder and they all lost their shit. I was wondering what brocels think the consequences should be for someone convicted for rape?

A single mother to care for your children

Reward for rape? Interesting :feelshehe:

No worse that battery assault.

Death penalty
I would also be happy with this since it’s only Chads that rape.

I don’t know if foids will be happy or unhappy because they fantasise about rape but also say they are against rape

There are different kind of rape like two people got drunk and had sex and I think that’s bullshit and you definitely should get paid for having your reputation damaged and there is physically forcing yourself onto a woman which is an evil thing to do and whoever does it should go to prison for a very long time.

Tbh a long time prison,but not all life in prison for most cases .Raping of little girls/boys should be a life In prison. Sometimes it's very hard to actually prove rape and justice fails,it depends on the case .