Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should I buy on amazon? I have $500 in my account.

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
I have $500 on my amazon account what should I buy? anything in general that might make my life easier or something like that thanks brocel. Just recommend anything

Last edited:
I think a prostate massage device would be the right choice for you

I have $500 on my amazon account what should I buy? anything in general that might make my life easier or something like that thanks brocel. Just recommend anything
a new monitor

anything in general that might make my life easier or something like that
that is subjective. you could buy a console, some games, pc parts, a pack of energy drinks, whatever

Well, a I’ve recently bought a few things that I’m rather happy with.
I don’t know if they’re on Amazon, I bought them from the manufacturer.
But Amazon does have just about everything.

1. Brooks Ghost 15 shoes

2. Spartan Blades Enyo (field grade version)

3. Running armbands with zipper pockets. (They hold your phone, wallet, whatever)

4. Gerber Strongarm (be aware that there are many fakes online. Might want to buy directly from Gerber.)

5. A bunch of jars of Folgers coffee.

Buy something you need. Don't waste the money, if you don't need to spend it on anything.

can you buy guns on amazon in america?

Do not buy anything on Amazon go fuck a prostitute

acoustic panels

best investment you will ever make

Purchase the normie starterpack which will lead to ascension - Shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, dumbbells (gym is for losers), self-improve books, books about nutririon and new underwear. Goodluck!
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

new pair of undies

Jfl at the local shops that I live next to.

I saw signs that said, shop local! support small local businesses!

So I went in just to check the quality of the products and the price. Then I went home and got on amazon to check for better options. Not only were the products on amazon far cheaper, they were much better as well.

Those local shops if they wanna compete, need to actually make their products affordable and actually have quality.

jfl at using amazon

Books, food and beverages

fumo plushies, dnd dice sets, playing cards collection, etc..