Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what should we do?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
i've been thinking, what's the point of this forum? we don't even consider each other friends and some of us are a lot older than others. we can't reveal too much about ourselves or else we risk getting doxxed. what's the point of posting?

Fish

i've been thinking, what's the point of this forum? we don't even consider each other friends and some of us are a lot older than others. we can't reveal too much about ourselves or else we risk getting doxxed. what's the point of posting?

View attachment 1136162
And a tragic irony of it, is that some here end up hating other users more than foids, normies, bluepillers, etc. :blackpill:

View attachment 1136162
some are cool and you can talk to them

You just have to find the right ones

we don't even consider each other friends
I will always consider you my best friend bro :owo:

I guess it is just nice to have a male only space where you can say based things without too much censorship. But you are right to some degree, not much point in posting. I lurk more than I post these days.

Because very likely some of them are normies and fakecels

what's the point of posting?
there isn't, but this is one of the few places on the internet that allow you to say what you want and feel like a community, even if half of the active niggas get banned in like three months. If there was a more active and interesting forum still like this on the internet I would have stopped posting the first month I was here.