Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What shows are you currently watching

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I'm watching Burn Notice, good show but the main character is a chad and he get's IOI's from random foids. The ugly characters get treated like shit. The show is blackpilled af tbh

I'm not watching anything. Burn Notice, hmm.. sounds familiar. Does Bruce Campbell star in it?

I'm not watching anything. Burn Notice, hmm.. sounds familiar. Does Bruce Campbell star in it?
Yep. He was a gigachad back in the day
smallbrucecampbell.jpg

Yep. He was a gigachad back in the day
smallbrucecampbell.jpg
Fuaaark, I am a fan of the Evil Dead movies. The show is nice, too. Have you seen it? Ash VS the Evil Dead.

Fuaaark, I am a fan of the Evil Dead movies. The show is nice, too. Have you seen it? Ash VS the Evil Dead.
I haven't. Will allocate some LDAR time to watch it tho

house was and will always be best tv show, even tho main character is a chad, he is blackpilled af

house was and will always be best tv show, even tho main character is a chad, he is blackpilled af

agree, this scene was the most blackpilled scene on tv

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

agree, this scene was the most blackpilled scene on tv

there was another one some kid asked him " isnt that sexual harassment"? and he answered "not if ur attractive".

DBS although I only watch it for the fight scenes and bcs it's a habit

I'll watch more anime during my holidays

DBS, BLACK CLOVER, SDS S2
gotta continue the one piece grind soon.