Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What steps can a 30-year-old wizard take towards becoming a normie?

Recruit
★★★★★
Title question. Hoping to hear some good suggestions, no need to say that it's over.

Information about me:

-Semi-NEET
-Mentalcel
-Living in a big city
-Distanced from family

Title question. Hoping to hear some good suggestions, no need to say that it's over.

Information about me:

-Semi-NEET
-Mentalcel
-Living in a big city
-Distanced from family
Trying to re-plug yourself back into the matrix? It doesn't work that way, I've tried already. Good luck if you are. :feelsjuice:

"I want a normal life." Whatever that means. :feelsclown:

30 y/o wizard? Over.

You have joined the wrong forum.
This forum is for blackpilled people only. People who believe there is no way for incels to become a normie and have a normal life.
In fact you will get banned for having such beliefs.

Becoming a normie in what sense? You could get a full time job and hang out with normies but be prepared to be the butt of all jokes. Being a virgin at 30? i doubt betabuxxing a overweight foid in her middle 30s is within your reach, women when settle they need full established betabuxxer. I dont buy that mentalcel thingy you must have others failos if you are still a virgin in adulthood.

ask on looksmax tbh

i don't think there is a way anyway, normies will spend weeks or months texting several females and getting nowhere, we don't even have a single phone number to text

Rope and hope you are reincarnated as a gigachad

Be confident and take a shower, easy

>30-year-old wizard

>Normie

:feelshaha:

Virgin at 30? It's to late to become fully normie bro, the damage has been done.
If you where a youngcel then fixing your flaws with surgery, NTmaxxing, gym, and getting a job where you interact with your coworkers often could help.

Your only way to ascend is to become a "career criminal"

I guess a start is watch normies and try to copy them. Eg.. watching soccer.

No chance tbh

Rope and hope that next life is real and you will be normie or Chad, it's over :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Information about me:

-Semi-NEET
-Mentalcel
-Living in a big city
-Distanced from family
What is semi-NEET?

Information about me:

-Semi-NEET
-Mentalcel
-Living in a big city
-Distanced from family
you are not ugly or short? Because you only listed being mentalcel, not ugly!

Last edited:
you are not chad , just forget it and hedonism max instead

Won't happen .

Why become a normie now when you're a :feelsmage:?

In your 30s (I am 40 now) your best chance is to get laid to the foids you orbited/who rejected you in your 20s, because they are done riding the cock carousel and now need a beta provider to take care of them.
This is my second and best thread here, I believe it has all you need to know to navigate your 30s, just please don't do anything stupid:

What is semi-NEET?

you are not ugly or short? Because you only listed being mentalcel, not ugly!
I have some work every now and then but it doesn't pay my bills. Most of the time I'm not working.

I am not short but I think my face isn't very attractive.

If you are a 30+ trucel it is OVER!!! There is going to be no ugly duckling transformation for you boyo. Just pack it in and learn to ldar.

In your 30s (I am 40 now) your best chance is to get laid to the foids you orbited/who rejected you in your 20s, because they are done riding the cock carousel and now need a beta provider to take care of them.
This is my second and best thread here, I believe it has all you need to know to navigate your 30s, just please don't do anything stupid:
What's the point. At that age I might as well remain single for life @Transcended Trucel

kill yourself

lots of normies kill themselves in their 30's

or, you can wait til your 40's, because its even more common for normies to rope in their 40s

I have some work every now and then but it doesn't pay my bills. Most of the time I'm not working.

What pays the bills, then?

I am 166 cm. What is "not short"?

So your face is average at the very least.

What is your mental problem?

What's the point. At that age I might as well remain single for life @Transcended Trucel
yeah agreed we already have fading sex drive and only shitty foids available. already lived decades single may as well die single rather than betabuxx for a foid who views you as nothing but second choice

kill yourself

lots of normies kill themselves in their 30's

or, you can wait til your 40's, because its even more common for normies to rope in their 40s
Normies don’t rope, they live in ignorant bliss. Wizards usually rope sometime in 30s.

Normies don’t rope, they live in ignorant bliss. Wizards usually rope sometime in 30s.
jfl @ this cope. you think normies live a blissful life when they get old? maybe when young (even then it ain't perfect), but you're acting as if all people who rope in their 30s and 40s are all incels. complete bullshit

what happens is stuff like divorce rape, which happens to normies. they get heartbroken that everything is taken away from them (wife, kids, house, car money). then it causes a rush of emotion which makes them freak out and end it

the average incel has little expectations in life, and therefore doesn't rope because there is no sudden rush of emotions that jolts them into roping

you do what you want of this info, but I needed OP to know due to his age

Please tell me if you find out.

that sounds like a humblebrag

Chances are between [0,1) percent chance you could actually become a normie and ascend in some fashion. If it hasn't happened by now there's a reason bro. Best of luck tho.

we already have fading sex drive and only shitty foids available.
This. If I had a high drive maybe I would take one of those disgusting ethnic hoes for betabuxx. But without it there's no point

Only solution is surgerymaxxing. Nothing else works

Chances are between [0,1) percent chance you could actually become a normie and ascend in some fashion. If it hasn't happened by now there's a reason bro. Best of luck tho.

Imagine trying to associate with retarded sociopath animals at your 30s. What are the benefits you want out of them, being a jestermaxxer cuck?

Idk if serious or Larp
:feelsjuice: