Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sui method should i take?

What roping method should I use?

• ODing on opiates

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Gunshot

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
Totally defeated rn, all I can think of is just passing out from an overdose and dying in my sleep rn

hey man, whats wrong? i'm here to talk if you need anything. please don't actually rope brocel

hey man, whats wrong? i'm here to talk if you need anything. please don't actually rope brocel
Seriously? U joined yesterday and you actually expect me to take you for anything more than an infiltrator or a troll?

Seriously? U joined yesterday and you actually expect me to take you for anything more than an infiltrator or a troll?
dude, just because i joined yesterday doesn't mean im a foidfag or a larper, ive been lurking for a while now

Gunshot mogs me
Opiates too

We have here only rope or accelerated train

dude, just because i joined yesterday doesn't mean im a foidfag or a larper, ive been lurking for a while now
Try your trick on someone gullible, I'm sure you'll find plenty on this forum

Ur only 20 hang on for AI wives and immortality in like 5-10 years.
In any other time period it would make sense but there's a high probability we will attain immortality in our lifetime.

You should trust him more than you trust anyone else here. A newbie is more likely to actually care about you because a newbie has not yet been made cynical by this place.

ConsidER it carefully.

In any other time period it would make sense but there's a high probability we will attain immortality in our lifetime.
This is what I'm counting on.

That's a cope, it's incredibly unlikely immortality becomes a possibility without severely fucking with the natural order of the universe, besides it would be made available for ellites only

Not even funny, go fuck yourself

You should trust him more than you trust anyone else here. A newbie is more likely to actually care about you because a newbie has not yet been made cynical by this place.
He's a fucking moron then. Dumb stupid fucks run rampant here

He's a fucking moron then. Dumb stupid fucks run rampant here

He was probably only trying to be nice.

I don't want anyone here to kill themselves either! I do get that things can be tough though.

He was probably only trying to be nice.

I don't want anyone here to kill themselves either! I do get that things can be tough though.
you have no idea, you don't know the half rn

you have no idea, you don't know the half rn

My life has been chaotic and in some ways very challenging recently.

I don't know if it's as bad as yours has been but I find that usually if you just slowly and carefully take positive steps forward, eventually they start to really add up :)

Don't rope bro

My life has been chaotic and in some ways very challenging recently.

I don't know if it's as bad as yours has been but I find that usually if you just slowly and carefully take positive steps forward, eventually they start to really add up :)
Its beyond over at this point. I'm not gonna try anything. I'm tired of ppl giving me shit for that. It doesn't matter what I were to try, it'll always end in failure. To top it all off, I found out the guy I've been friends with for 8 months online is a fakecel. He gets tinder matches, he could easily ascend, he's just too much of a fucking high inhib faggot pussy bitch. I thought I wasn't alone but it turns out I truly have not a single friend irl or online I can relate to.

None. Rise against this world instead by choosing to live free.
Self harm only gives more power to the sytem that put us all in this situation.
Tell me, is there any childhood dream that you would like to make happen ?

Don't rope bro
Why? There is no logical reason why an incel should prolong their suffering well past their youth. It only gets worse from here. Downhill. Who the hell wants to wind up like Saint 76? I sure as hell don't. The stress from all of this is taking its toll on me, I've had a terrible day. Its becoming too much to handle. I just wanna OD, just fade away while asleep. Painlessly somehow.

Why? There is no logical reason why an incel should prolong their suffering well past their youth. It only gets worse from here. Downhill. Who the hell wants to wind up like Saint 76? I sure as hell don't. The stress from all of this is taking its toll on me, I've had a terrible day. Its becoming too much to handle. I just wanna OD, just fade away while asleep. Painlessly somehow.
Foids will be happy an ugly guy killed himself. Anyways your parents will miss you, but you will be quickly forgotten about from this world. Smoke a cigar and really think about what you want to do. Don't let an extra bad day be the reason you decide to rope.

Its beyond over at this point. I'm not gonna try anything. I'm tired of ppl giving me shit for that. It doesn't matter what I were to try, it'll always end in failure. To top it all off, I found out the guy I've been friends with for 8 months online is a fakecel. He gets tinder matches, he could easily ascend, he's just too much of a fucking high inhib faggot pussy bitch. I thought I wasn't alone but it turns out I truly have not a single friend irl or online I can relate to.

Hm. I mean, there's a whole forum here of struggling incel guys! So there are lots of us.

I get that it can be hard to find things that get success/traction.

I think one good thing is to find something you can train in that's in demand and you quite enjoy so that you can make more money which is a good start I think.

Also yeah finding "your people" is important so that your social life is alright even without a girl but I know that's tricky.

Go Er and then Rope in (Gta 5)

Brocel don’t do it, do you have any favourite copes at all?

I thought I wasn't alone but it turns out I truly have not a single friend irl or online I can relate to.
Having no friends. That rings a bell.
Fellow dude, the thing is: life dosen't get better. There was never hope. The only thing i believe is using anger as full and doing what i want because if nothing metters nothing controls you; Use it.

Foids will be happy an ugly guy killed himself. Anyways your parents will miss you, but you will be quickly forgotten about from this world. Smoke a cigar and really think about what you want to do. Don't let an extra bad day be the reason you decide to rope.
DONT LET FOIDS WIN

Totally defeated rn, all I can think of is just passing out from an overdose and dying in my sleep rn
Don't commit suicide. Saint Elliot Rodger needs you to stay alive for the beta male uprising :feelsbadman:

Don't commit suicide. Saint Elliot Rodger needs you to stay alive for the beta male uprising :feelsbadman:
Grow up. Uprising is a cope.

DONT LET FOIDS WIN
Nobody cares if u live or die as an incel. What a pathetic existence, what a pathetic motivator for your very life. MUH TO SPITE THE FOIDS. they don't care. They couldn't care less if you're alive or not. You are a ghost in the eyes of normies. Live or die, it doesn't matter to society. Why should someone prolong their pain out of some childish, juvenile attempt at getting back at normies? It only gets worse with time, your health will break down and you'll struggle further and further with daily tasks. Then maybe if you made it long enough you'll rot in a nursing home with zero visitors and no positive memories to reflect on. No life milestones, you'll never be able to fondly look back on your first kiss, first date, marriage, the birth of your kids, etc. That to me is scarier than any horror movie

Brocel don’t do it, do you have any favourite copes at all?
all I think of everyday is how over it is. I'm too drained to feel anything other than frustration and sadness rn. I know nothing will improve my situation and hope is a juvenile concept.

don't see why you couldn't do both, ya know, take the opiates then take the shot. less chance of survival.

all I think of everyday is how over it is. I'm too drained to feel anything other than frustration and sadness rn. I know nothing will improve my situation and hope is a juvenile concept.
I think about how over it is everyday aswell, I think about it from the moment I get up in the morning from the time I go to bed, but please don’t do anything rash, maybe after a good sleep you’ll feel somewhat better in the morning.

imagine thinking normies/females care about your existence. Yeah they may care for like 2 seconds and then you’re forgotten again

With a gun there’s a risk you may miss a vital area and then become a vegetable. Always choose a peaceful way with minimal risk

Most efficient method is taking Co2, Helium or other gasses combined with loss of consciousness by sleeping pills or other methods. You'll die peacefully in your sleep.

16699863958141.jpg

This one

don't see why you couldn't do both, ya know, take the opiates then take the shot. less chance of survival.
The fuhrer bunker special.

CO2 is way better option

Hang in there, AI Gfs are coming soon.

Helium is the best option. No pain at all