Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHAT THE FK DO I DO WHEN I SEE A FOID THATS MY TYPE BUT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
DO I JUST KILL KYSELF IMMEDIATELY TO END MY SUFFERING WHAT THE FK IS THIS SHIT.

IT FEELS LIKE IM BEING CUCKED IN FRONT OF MY EYES BECAUSE SHES IN A PUBLIC GYM WEARING WHORE OUTFIT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT EXISTENCE WHAT THE FUCK

Look away immediately and distract yourself with something not related to femaloids.
Fuck. It’s her fucking fault she walked past me with her huge fucking ass. Wearing literally shorts that go into her fucking crack and she’s white with brown hair which is my type

If it’s the gym then:

1. Visit the gym when she doesn’t
2. Or cancel your membership and save up to 6 months of gym membership and buy your own equipment and workout from home

If it’s the gym then:

1. Visit the gym when she doesn’t
2. Or cancel your membership and save up to 6 months of gym membership and buy your own equipment and workout from home
Fml. The only thing that’s gonna happen is she’s gonna be the reason I sin and masturbate. Foids are fucking evil

Rope (but with a G at the start)

FgU5z1gWYAMTAjZ

I message so many looksmatch foids 30-40yo and i cannot get them. we are being punished the way it looks.

There's nothing you can do, I have a lot of different types but none like me back the same so just fap over her and then you won't give a shit for a few hours.

There's nothing you can do, I have a lot of different types but none like me back the same so just fap over her and then you won't give a shit for a few hours.
Real

Grape her (in DOOM)