Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck is inceltears ?

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
★★★
Edit : Sorry for this, I have post the topic in the bad section, I have ask at mods to move it in "offtopic"
Edit 2 : Done, thanks to knajid

Wtf, I have use reddit one time in my life to ask a question about a game but never really use it after and I was curious to see what is "inceltears"
wow, what a bunch of cucked peoples, I don't even know we can reach this limit of soy I want to throw up, just what the actual fuck, they are retarded or hypocrites? "Which point was that person trying to show" they are blind ?

Last edited:
Cucks who like to feel superior by making fun of others.

Bunch of bluepilled incels

Bunch of pussies tbh.

Offtopic but he could kill that gook with one slap.

Not at this stage they are just ridiculous, they act like immatures childrens who only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear, they play with words to denigrate us in an unintelligent way

how can this shit on legs exist?
Offtopic but he could kill that gook with one slap.

oh shit I have think I have post on off topic, i'm gonna ask mods to move it for me

turbolowiqtears tbh

The diagnosis would be Sadistic Voyeur.

They're non-humans, devoid of soul. Their rage against the incel is a sublimated self hatred manifesting as low intensity rage at the incel. The authentic display and mastery of self that the incel has, confronts the CuckTears with their own distinct lack of authentic self. The CuckTear does not exist as such, has no conception of individuality or emotional authencity. They watch the incel and the authentic display of emotion and are horrified by how this exposes them as empty automatons.

The enemy !!! One of our enemies....

A group of fat post-wall roasties and their orbiters.

They are just coping to psychotic levels to make sense of the world in their just-universe wonderland.

Edit : Sorry for this, I have post the topic in the bad section, I have ask at mods to move it in "offtopic"

Wtf, I have use reddit one time in my life to ask a question about a game but never really use it after and I was curious to see what is "inceltears"
wow, what a bunch of cucked peoples, I don't even know we can reach this limit of soy I want to throw up, just what the actual fuck, they are retarded or hypocrites? "Which point was that person trying to show" they are blind ?

A bunch of pathetic people that feel the need to make fun of virgin males who have trouble in life/dating and lurk on incels forums/sites. Tells a lot about these people tbh.