Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News What the fuck is this

• Thread starter Deleted member 21752
  • Start date
clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
another reason why we should not take this world seriously

Just instil an inferiority complex in boys...bro.

It's a hybrid rip off of japanese demon sex animes and stan Lee Mr. Fantastic of the fantastic four

It's called a link. You click on it and it takes you to a webpage.
I'm not clicking on it as I'm not giving the guardian a web view.

yes I think that's the purpose and become the kids in fagots

yes I think that's the purpose and become the kids in fagots
I can imagine the stupid little Bastards trying to do stupid penis tricks while their single mothers get very angry at them. Ensuring their future faggotry.

We have reached peak clown world.

It's not a complex. The only thing we're superior in relation to normies is in our consciousness level. They are fucking blind. When it comes to other aspects, we're most likely inferior. It's over. :feelsrope:

It's not a complex. The only thing we're superior in relation to normies is in our consciousness level. They are fucking blind. When it comes to other aspects, we're most likely inferior. It's over. :feelsrope:
I wasn't referring to Incel boys. Just boys in general.

Kind of like when a boy sees his dads penis for the first time. (Like peeing outside or something) It's like a mind shock!

But for kids that get their information off of TV, they will be like, "I can BARELY AIM my piss, let alone pick up stuff with it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back