Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What the fuck is with banned users?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Im not gonna lie. Im the Xander Cage of this site, minus the hot pussy and sports cars . But what I mean by that is I said the most contraversial shit here without getting banned(Imma daredevil in a way). I even got on watchlists by moderaters for some of these opinions but not banned. But somehow, people here who are no were near as contraversial as me are getting banned and I hope that people in the comments would kinda give a idea of whats going on. I hope I dont get my checks clapped one of those days by the TOS but still, who are most of the people getting banned and why?

Ban this motherfucker!

On a more serious note idk but I've seen a lot worse. Especially on here. Most of the time people get banned for breaking rules, not being obscene.

On a more serious note idk but I've seen a lot worse. Especially on here. Most of the time people get banned for breaking rules, not being obscene.
From what the commeters are saying, its as if I broke a rule, I dont think I did but I dont really know. Hope not.

Im not gonna lie. Im the Xander Cage of this site, minus the hot pussy and sports cars . But what I mean by that is I said the most contraversial shit here without getting banned(Imma daredevil in a way). I even got on watchlists by moderaters for some of these opinions but not banned. But somehow, people here who are no were near as contraversial as me are getting banned and I hope that people in the comments would kinda give a idea of whats going on. I hope I dont get my checks clapped one of those days by the TOS but still, who are most of the people getting banned and why?
You can say contraversial stuff all day, you just can’t be bluepilled, a fakecel, a pedo, or stuff like that.

an infiltrator
Dont you think if I was a infiltrator, I would have made somthing that stood out more? I remember seeing infiltrators in the past on this site, they only last one day talking about how were this and that, or at least the infiltrators I have seen. It is way more far left them anything I said.

Dont you think if I was a infiltrator, I would have made somthing that stood out more? I remember seeing infiltrators in the past on this site, they only last one day talking about how were this and that, or at least the infiltrators I have seen. It is way more far left them anything I said.
ok GrAY

they're all dickheads that's all