Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is with shadow people?

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
I've seen a couple threads about shadow people here and then some completely unrelated youtuber I follow who posts technical stuff all the sudden makes a poll about fucking shadow people!

Is there some shit going on in mainstream media about this?
Or is this some paranormal shit happening to me? Maybe shadow people are trying to make their presence known to me. Thankfully I've never seen such terrifying bullshit before.

Whenever I'm thinking about something it shows up on the internet.
I'm either a prophet or the CIA mind chips read my mind

This is timestamped all about cern. part of cern also even built on a old temple of this satanic false pagan god. Look up the bizzare 2016 live ceremonie demonic cultic dance outside cern to unite religions of world interfaith blessing of the tunnel alongside a statue saint of minors

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is some bullshit. I was sure it was some media thing but there's not hike in searches. No fucking way this is a coincidence. Maybe that YT dude is an incel.

I've seen a couple threads about shadow people here and then some completely unrelated youtuber I follow who posts technical stuff all the sudden makes a poll about fucking shadow people!

Is there some shit going on in mainstream media about this?
Or is this some paranormal shit happening to me? Maybe shadow people are trying to make their presence known to me. Thankfully I've never seen such terrifying bullshit before.
Can you post the youtube link?

its just schizo bullshit dude

Or glowies, dedsrs :society:

take 500mg benadryl mayb

its just schizo bullshit dude

Or glowies, dedsrs :society:
this. Haven't seen on ever. Although I have had some shadow/ghost? scream my name when I walked by a cemetery at night and no one else was around. I started running and eventually got to a street where better lighting and entire time nothing else happened. Imo is schizo cope

I have no idea. Do they have any relation to the white-eyed demons which incessantly haunt my nightmares? :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back