Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What the fuck is wrong with foids brain ? (Strong Independent Woman VS a door) *deadly battle* ⚠️

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
Do they even have a brain ? i guess not it always amaze me how foids are exactly like entitled childrens :feelshaha: they honestly can’t ever think logically when it comes down to almost every single thing in life. Imagine losing your life to an inanimate object like a door :lul: and since toilets are also never held accountable for their actions should the door be sued ? cancelled ? arrested ? #metooed ? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Elliot Rodger also lost to a door

my guess is that this is some chad's apartment building who pumped and dumped her and she is trying to get into chad's apartment after he ignored her, which explains why she isn't using the door knob

either way it looks like she is trying to get into some apartment building

toilets are not used to the fact that the world is cruel is dangerous so they think they cant just punch through glass like a super human

There’s just a small puddle of blood at the end and some drops that’s about it , it’s not really graphic :feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There is a gray user called Emily watching this thread :dafuckfeels:

Could've done with a gore warning. It's not even NSFW tagged.

When a Chad is behind a locked door

foids are fucking stupid and useless they only are good to 1 thing

She had no idea how to break the glass safely or stop the bleeding, insane.

She needs to be drafted into a war

Did she actually die from that :lul::lul::lul:

i think she did drugs

Smartest white woman

Don’t fuck with broken glass

That fucking kick that went straight through and landed on the broken glass was perfect, what a dumb fucking whore.

Foids destroy. Men rebuild. It is just the way of things

Foids are less than worthless, society, popculture and social media coddled them that they are stronger and smarter than men and every time they get smashed by the painful reality. But tbh i wish i could smash them before they bleed out to death. :feelsohh: :dab:

Context? What a stupid bitch btw :feelshaha:

Too bad she didn't stick her head through to take a look, " at the other side! "

When a Chad is behind a locked door

I think that's in Russia or Eastern Europe, where people literally drink themselves to death

Took it like a vegetable.

Experience has taught me that no matter how "smart" a woman is emotion can override all of her logical facilities at any given moment

POV: Chad is behind a door and the only way of getting to him is by breaking and entering.

I couldn’t stop my laughter when she roundhoused the fucking glass. Holy hell. :lul:

Experience has taught me that no matter how "smart" a woman is emotion can override all of her logical facilities at any given moment
Based :feelzez: Brocel have you heard of the story of that stupid bitch Jacquelyn Kotarac who « supposedly » had an IQ higher than Einstein or close to :feelshaha: one night she went to her chad boyfriend home and it was locked … she wanted to talk to him so bad that she decided to climb the roof and enter by the chimney :feelskek: she got stuck like an absolute dumb whore and died she was found 3 days later :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul: source: https://www.insideedition.com/1181-brilliant-doctor-perishes-in-chimney?amp

Last edited:
Based :feelzez: Brocel have you heard of the story of that stupid bitch Jacquelyn Kotarac who « supposedly » had an IQ higher than Einstein or close to :feelshaha: one night she went to her chad boyfriend home and it was locked … she wanted to talk to him so bad that she decided to climb the roof and enter by the chimney :feelskek: she got stuck like an absolute dumb whore and died she was found 3 days later :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul: source: https://www.insideedition.com/1181-brilliant-doctor-perishes-in-chimney?amp
I think I have lol...case in point.

he bled to death because her artery got cut
But why? What was she trying to accomplish?

Anyway, this is the dumbest death I've ever seen. Dying to a door, lel.

If she remained in the kitchen where foids belong, she would still be alive. Dumb bitch.

But why? What was she trying to accomplish?

Anyway, this is the dumbest death I've ever seen. Dying to a door, lel.

If she remained in the kitchen where foids belong, she would still be alive. Dumb bitch.
LOL :lul: Gotta make sure that the kitchen doesn’t have any door though :feelsthink:

she would've killed herself either way. all foids are low iq. okay maybe not all coz my mom and grandma were great women but about 99% out there are just dump as potato.

>4 minutes
Ya I ain’t watchin allat

more context is needed